Any word on Nick Fairley?

AUisAll

Anything been said or heard lately? I expect he could be a stud. If looks have anything to do with it, he'll be an All American.

I hope he chooses Auburn but wish him luck, whatever he decides.

I thought like 2 weeks ago he said he was going to commit during that week. He didn't and I have not heard anything more. Last time someone started a thread with him in it I said I was worried about him recommitting. Time will tell.

The article I read said he is still transferring to Maryland. Maybe he hasn't moved yet? Maybe he is coming back? Not sure to be honest with ya.

Mr. Nick Fairley will be making his announcement at Naman's Midtown Market at 5 p.m. on Saturday.

He'll be an Auburn Tiger......War "BY GOD" Eagle!!!!!!

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/press-reg....xml&coll=3

Fairley expected to 'recommit' to AUAnnouncement expected on Saturday

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AUBURN ? Defensive lineman Nick Fairley will announce his post-junior college destination Saturday at Naman's Midtown Market.

Fairley is expected to "recommit" to Auburn, the school he planned to attend when he graduated from Williamson High School in 2007.

Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville held out hope until late last August that Fairley could qualify academically out of high school. When he failed to get last-minute NCAA Clearinghouse approval, Fairley enrolled at Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson, Miss.

"Unfortunately, it didn't work all the way to the end," Tuberville said at that time. "He came pretty close. He'll go there and play, and we'll hopefully see him in a few years."

Fairley redshirted during the 2007 junior college season but plans to play this fall in Mississippi. If he signs with Auburn in February, as expected, he will come to campus as a redshirt sophomore with three years of eligibility.

The most obvious sign that Fairley will recommit to the Tigers is that Raymond Cotton and Terrence Coleman plan to be in attendance at Fairley's announcement on Saturday.

Coleman, a Williamson defensive tackle, committed to Auburn in February, although he has said he plans to take other visits.

Cotton, who played quarterback for Faith Academy last year, committed on April 1. He is transferring to Maryland for his senior season.

Auburn has had two junior college recommitments in the last month, including Wilfred Journet, a defensive line teammate of Fairley's at Copiah-Lincoln.

Fairley's announcement is scheduled for 5 p.m. at Naman's on Old Shell Road.

Good googley moogley. With Freeman, Journet and Fairley re-upping...along with the early verbals, this class is quickly vaulting itself into the top classes in the country.

Damn CTT, keep on rockin' baby.

Oh yeaaaaaaa. Welcome to Auburn Mr. Fairley. I wish you the best. Work hard while your at Auburn and tear some asses up.

I predict he will dominate for at least 2 years.

Archived