FS: CKC Registered Lab Puppies

FOR SALE!

CKC REGISTERED FULL BLOOD LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

Yellow - 3 females - 275.00

Litter consisted of 10 pups. Only 3 left!

Litter ready to go 4th of July weekend.

Dewormed at 2 weeks of age, 4 weeks of age, and shots will be taken care of at 6 weeks of age.

Puppies have been under the care of Dr. Pete Marine of Auburn, AL.

dame - CKC registered black - 2 1/2 years old - zero health problems

sire - AKC/CKC registered yellow - 18 months old - zero health problems (other than ear infection from his over excitement of jumping in the lake and getting water in his ears)

ALL VET RECORDS AVAILABLE.

dame on site, sire got out during rain storm and found dead on side of road day after puppies birth. :(

pictures available upon request of pups and parents.

located in Auburn, AL

gjg0003@auburn.edu

• 2 weeks later...

That was cold showing those puppies. I was all ready to just move on...and then you had to show the pics.

How many do you have left?

• 2 weeks later...

That was cold showing those puppies. I was all ready to just move on...and then you had to show the pics.

How many do you have left?

I've got 3 yellow girls left --- just begging you to come take them home. :) they are 5 1/2 weeks old now and an absolute joy to have around. 3 going home to their new homes this weekend.

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm67/wa...nt=899d29cd.pbw

Puppy A

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm67/wa...nt=61e7ab9c.pbw

Puppy B

this is 2 of the 3 that are left, i have yet to make a slideshow for the 3rd one, but she has a pink nose.

***pink nose puppy is visible in PUPPY A slideshow for one picture i believe.***

I AM DELIVERING TWO PUPS TO ATLANTA ON THE EVENING OF JULY 11th I CAN ALSO HAVE PUPS DELIVERED ANYWHERE ALONG I-65S from MONTGOMERY to I-10E from MOBILE TO HOUSTON on JULY 6th (friends visiting auburn 4th of july weekend driving from houston, and delivering one pup to Houston on JULY 6th when they return home)

• 2 weeks later...

2 puppies still available. the two links in previous post are pictures of 2 available. i will be delivering two pups to new homes in Atlanta this FRIDAY if you're interested in meeting there or on the way just let me know! :au:

Archived