The bulls*** meter is on "tilt"

TitanTiger

I have witnessed firsthand how lawyers from the JAG's office think they can interpret what happened in a combat situation without being there. I am sure most military lawyers did their job respectable, but unfortunately, some were there to be the PC police instead of working to get it right, thus they had an agenda. I have also witnessed firsthand on how the media thinks they know what happened even though they were not there either.

This guy may not be a military attorney, but my guess is that this lawyer may be "re-interpreting" what happened to make his client look as innocent as possible. It is his job to do that, so there is no way he is going to give the media any details that lead to his client being subdued to begin with.

This does not justify doing anything the breaks the rules of engagement, but until you have been in combat and seen a buddy go down, you can't understand the emotions being felt, especially the combination of hurt, rage, and adrenaline surging through your body all at the same time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have witnessed firsthand how lawyers from the JAG's office think they can interpret what happened in a combat situation without being there. I am sure most military lawyers did their job respectable, but unfortunately, some were there to be the PC police instead of working to get it right, thus they had an agenda. I have also witnessed firsthand on how the media thinks they know what happened even though they were not there either.

This guy may not be a military attorney, but my guess is that this lawyer may be "re-interpreting" what happened to make his client look as innocent as possible. It is his job to do that, so there is no way he is going to give the media any details that lead to his client being subdued to begin with.

This does not justify doing anything the breaks the rules of engagement, but until you have been in combat and seen a buddy go down, you can't understand the emotions being felt, especially the combination of hurt, rage, and adrenaline surging through your body all at the same time.

Why do you hate Kevin Bacon?

I've never been in combat or even close to a war zone. It sounds as though there is a very consistent theme behind the positions of those who have served and those currently serving. I have no clue what that must be like and hope I never have to find out. I'll go with the judgment of those that have been there, done that.

:lol: It took me a few minutes to get that one.

I do prefer this TV/movie JAG lawyer over Kevin Bacon:

catherinebell.jpg

catherinebell.jpg

From a Marine to an Army wife. How is that possible?

catherinebell.jpg

From a Marine to an Army wife. How is that possible?

Who cares? I'm with Ranger12, I prefer her over all the other TV/movie JAG lawyers.

Cathrine Bell is a good looking woman IMO. :)

I found some other pics of her that show of more of her "assets", but they were not site appropriate. Let's just say she looks even better out of that uniform.

I found some other pics of her that show of more of her "assets", but they were not site appropriate. Let's just say she looks even better out of that uniform.

I may have seen those pics before :yes:

*cough fhmmagazine cough*

Archived