Senate Report- They Lied

What we have known all along-it wasn't bad intelligence they just flat out lied.

Let's see, Clinton lies about a BJ, impechment proceedings

Bush and the rest lie- nothing, except dead American soldiers

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7052501380.html

No that's NOT what the report said. It was bad intel. This senate report is nothing but politics. Politics of the lowest order. Dems damn near on the edge of treason w/ this.

So, the intelligence folks can screw up the WMD claims, and nothing happens. They then claim Iranian fueled insurgencies will crop up, and now everyone is listening to them?

G-D...I f-ing do hate politics.

What we have known all along-it wasn't bad intelligence they just flat out lied.

Finally, a Democrat gets honest about the party's rank dishonesty:

Democrat Congressman Admits Party Lied About Ending War to Win Election

link

Rep. Kanjorski Admits Democrats Lied To Win Back Congress

"We really in this last election, when I say we...the Democrats, I think pushed it as far as we can to the end of the fleet, didn't say it, but we implied it. That if we won the Congressional elections, we could stop the war. Now anybody was a good student of Government would know that wasn't true. But you know, the temptation to want to win back the Congress, we sort of stretched the facts...and people ate it up."

Rep. Paul Kanjorski (D-PA)

Admitting Democrats Lied to Win Back Congress in 2006

link

The Fundamental Democrat/Liberal Plan to Win Election

The Democrats/liberals NEVER mention what GOOD is being done against terrorism. Everything is immediately twisted, like the terrorist surveillance plan is leaked by the New York Times and immediately call a domestic surveillance paln, making Americans think all their calls are being monitored. The media is never called to task for leaking a national defense secret. Instead they are allowed to frame the issue absolutely wrongly. They have NEVER made it clear that terrorists are being mintred, not everyday Americans like you and me. I could go on.

SO POINT ONE IS TO DISTORT AND MISLEAD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IRAQ. THIS INCLUDES ALWAYS TWISTING THE FOCUS FROM SUCCESS IN FIGHTING TERRORISM TO FOCUS ON HOW BAD WE ARE, TO FORCE OUR EYES FROM THE NECESSITY TO FIGHT TERRORISM TO THE IDEA WE REALLY DON'T NEED TO DO IT AND WE"LL BE LEFT ALONE IF WE JUST LEAVE IRAQ.

http://dailymusings.spaces.live.com/blog/c...!2909.entry

Once again.........CRAWFISHING :)

Archived