Oil up $10.75 to record $138.54 a barrel

RunInRed

It doesn't take a financial genius to make money in this market. And, yes I was looking for work at one time. I found work and saved my money. Now, I making money with money I saved. What's wrong with that?

There's no way you got a job...not with GWB in office.

Did you notice today what the Saudi's said? Would their position be what it is...if the current oil prices were Bush's fault?

Or are they getting a little concerned that the price has been falsely driven up...and now it's starting to wake the sleeping giant american oil consumer? If it gets bad enough we WILL find more supply. We WILL drill locally. We've just had the luxury of it not being a priority.

The middle east doesn't want $130 oil. Because they know that we've already passed the ceiling that we are comfortable with continuing to rely on foreign supply.

It doesn't take a financial genius to make money in this market. And, yes I was looking for work at one time. I found work and saved my money. Now, I making money with money I saved. What's wrong with that?

There's no way you got a job...not with GWB in office.

Did you notice today what the Saudi's said? Would their position be what it is...if the current oil prices were Bush's fault?

Or are they getting a little concerned that the price has been falsely driven up...and now it's starting to wake the sleeping giant american oil consumer? If it gets bad enough we WILL find more supply. We WILL drill locally. We've just had the luxury of it not being a priority.

The middle east doesn't want $130 oil. Because they know that we've already passed the ceiling that we are comfortable with continuing to rely on foreign supply.

I did work construction at a, you guessed it, refinery. Imagine that, refineries paying a decent wage. Why heck yea, they have a great deal of our money to spend.

Archived