"What Are You Selling Today?" - Famous question by the Midget

The Prowler

By the way, Lee Thomas was the one who helped JJ post bail today. Lee Thomas is a surgeon that lives in Tuscaloosa, and is known as JJ's "Caretaker". I guess that's what the REC is calling it these days. They probably still use the ol' "Family Friend" line, but apparently they've added "Caretaker" too..........BOOM!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io8MHuKIaLI...feature=related

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... :puke:

CNS: "What Are You Selling Today?"

JJ: "About 5 ounces of this righteous blow and sum lil ole puppy dogs....."

BTW, I dont know if it is posted elsewhere but in depositions JJ made one sale in the parking lot of the SPUAT football complex. Now I dont know if anyone at AU would ever do the same, but you would have to think it showed absolute zero respect and concern for your coach and coaching staff to do it basically outside their office windows.

... BTW, I dont know if it is posted elsewhere but in depositions JJ made one sale in the parking lot of the SPUAT football complex. Now I dont know if anyone at AU would ever do the same, but you would have to think it showed absolute zero respect and concern for your coach and coaching staff to do it basically outside their office windows.

And, of course this is just further proof of the assertion that JJ "went to great lengths to hide his illegal drug selling activities from his teammates." Oh, wait ... ...

... BTW, I dont know if it is posted elsewhere but in depositions JJ made one sale in the parking lot of the SPUAT football complex. Now I dont know if anyone at AU would ever do the same, but you would have to think it showed absolute zero respect and concern for your coach and coaching staff to do it basically outside their office windows.

And, of course this is just further proof of the assertion that JJ "went to great lengths to hide his illegal drug selling activities from his teammates." Oh, wait ... ...

Hey, let's don't be silly. It's not like he had a booth set up outside and all the players walked right by it.

He could have sold the drugs with what looked like a handshake. You don't Coach Saban or this player so don't speak or think for them.

Hey, let's don't be silly. It's not like he had a booth set up outside and all the players walked right by it.

He could have sold the drugs with what looked like a handshake. You don't Coach Saban or this player so don't speak or think for them.

Do you not feel the slightest bit absurd when you continue to tow the "Saban is the greatest thing ever" line in the face of the constant embarrassing problems you guys are experiencing?

I've got a better idea -- let's get real. Dream on, bubba. He was selling drugs in the parking lot of the football complex.

I swear you bammies are so delusional, you've become a cliche. :no:

The point is that when you are hiding something from your football team, you don't sell at the football complex.

Does that mean they knew? No. But if he was really trying to hide it he would not have sold it at the complex where they would be.

Well, everyone knows that certain players have ZERO respect for their Coaches...a couple of players come to mind, Roy Upchurch, Brandon Deadrick, "The Snowman"....and I'll be willing to bet that there's more.

He could have sold the drugs with what looked like a handshake. You don't Coach Saban or this player so don't speak or think for them. He better cooperate with the investigation.

I guarandamntee ya other players knew what he was doing!! He probably sold to some of them.

He could have sold the drugs with what looked like a handshake. You don't Coach Saban or this player so don't speak or think for them. He better cooperate with the investigation.

I guarandamntee ya other players knew what he was doing!! He probably sold to some of them.

m_6b1eae801bd7c8bbd314983bd57cac1b.jpg

Was talking to a bama fan on the way out of work this afternoon and he told me Saban turned JJ in. I couldn't believe it. He said that Saban found out JJ was making more money than him and his ego took over.

:roflol:

Apparently, from Finescum, JPW is listed as a "friend" of JJ on his myspace page. He may have even ben posting over there.

I sold pot when I was 15 from my Huffy. I rode all over campus selling to college kids. Granted, I was no football player, but I never sold in front of my parents store. That was stupid.

JPW.........nice hair, but..... chapped, red nose.......wait...is that dandruff?......oh....a friend of JJ's. OK.....Rooowl Taaahd

OK, it's hardly believable but when you watch that video, under related videos is lists:

Archived