Latest Dem presidential ad

TexasTiger

I saw an Hussein Obama one tonight and had to rewind it cause I thought it was a joke. It was a woman with a baby saying McCain can't have her child for his 100 year war. I laughed my ass off and called all my friends. If I was a democrat I would be offended that my party thought I was so stupid. Well, I guess if I was a democrat I might not notice the difference. I'd just vote for who was popular or hippest at the moment, my country be dammed.

I saw an Hussein Obama one tonight and had to rewind it cause I thought it was a joke. It was a woman with a baby saying McCain can't have her child for his 100 year war. I laughed my ass off and called all my friends. If I was a democrat I would be offended that my party thought I was so stupid. Well, I guess if I was a democrat I might not notice the difference. I'd just vote for who was popular or hippest at the moment, my country be dammed.

That was not an Obama ad. But as a Republican, you weren't bright enough to notice the difference.

That's a AFSCME/Moveon ad. Waste of money, IMO. That's why you guys should love Moveon. They spend lotsa money just to preach to the choir.

I saw a [pro] Hussein Obama one tonight and had to rewind it cause I thought it was a joke. It was a woman with a baby saying McCain can't have her child for his 100 year war. I laughed my ass off and called all my friends. If I was a democrat I would be offended that my party thought I was so stupid. Well, I guess if I was a democrat I might not notice the difference. I'd just vote for who was popular or hippest at the moment, my country be dammed.

That was not an Obama ad. But as a Republican, you weren't bright enough to notice the difference.

That's a AFSCME/Moveon ad. Waste of money, IMO. That's why you guys should love Moveon. They spend lotsa money just to preach to the choir.

Wow, you got me....there, I fixed it so even you can understand it.

Or do I need to say anti-McCain (another way of saying pro-Hussein of course) to please thee?

And the funny part is that the kid that mother was holding will be 9 yrs old when McCain finishes his 2nd term. I don't see the age for enlistment into the military being dropped anywhere near 9, so this bimbo mother is barking up the wrong tree if she's trying to send McCain a message.

Of course, anyone w/ a room temp IQ can spot the obvious flaws, which is why the moveon dot org add was aimed at LIBERALS.

The point is if McCain's war is 100 years then....ah nevermind..not worth it.

Archived