The Most Corrupt Administration Continues

Wait...so now Global Warming is real?

Could have sworn I read tons of articles lately showing how big of a farce the concept of man made global warming is.

Could have sworn I read tons of articles lately showing how big of a farce the concept of man made global warming is.

Then you provide contrary testimony-- you don't alter what someone else testifies to. This should be easy, even for you, BG-- although I know you are still apparently suffering from the longest hangover in recorded history. :poke:

Then you provide contrary testimony-- you don't alter what someone else testifies to. This should be easy, even for you, BG-- although I know you are still apparently suffering from the longest hangover in recorded history. :poke:

Try this on for size.

Cheney's office tried to alter greenhouse gas testimony, former official says

Burnett, 31, a lifelong Democrat who resigned his post last month as associate deputy EPA administrator because of disagreements over the agency's response to climate change, describes deep political concerns at the White House, including in Cheney's office, about linking climate change directly to public health or damage to the environment.

http://wcco.com/national/dick.cheney.climate.2.765969.html

No reason to think this guy has an agenda is there?

And there is no reason to think the far left environmental groups would lie and use "the politics of fear" to advance their agenda is there? Yeah right.

link

link

link

Use this link to see a list of other glaciers which are growing.

link

Remember the hysteria over the glaciers melting in Greenland?

Greenland's glaciers have been shrinking for 100 years: study

conference in Cambridge, England on the impact of global warming on glaciers.

link

Then you provide contrary testimony-- you don't alter what someone else testifies to.

That's fair. And if there's nothing else at play here...no other mitigating factors that aren't being presented...they probably should have taken your suggested approach.

There's nothing corrupt about not falling for the world's biggest scam, global warming.

BTW.... how's that hole in the O zone doing ?

:poke:

There's nothing corrupt about not falling for the world's biggest scam, global warming.

BTW.... how's that hole in the O zone doing ?

:poke:

It's actually doing the same thing that the glaciers and the ice caps are doing.

Archived