Worst Coaches In The SEC

SouthLink02

http://dixiefriedsports.com/Worst_Coaches_in_SEC.html

9. Ron Zook-The Zooker's claim to fame in the South is the fact that he started the Firecoach.com sites. FireRonZook.com was launched soon after the shocking hire of Zook in 2002. The program that Spurrier built was almost torn down by Ron Zook. You knew the end was near when in his last season he was seen at a frat house yelling at some frat boys. Give it up for Zook though, he did lead Illinois to the Rose Bowl last year.

Ummm....Ron Zook was the MAN! Florida NEVER, NEVER gave him a chance. I believe they lost a real winner!

http://dixiefriedsports.com/Worst_Coaches_in_SEC.html

9. Ron Zook-The Zooker's claim to fame in the South is the fact that he started the Firecoach.com sites. FireRonZook.com was launched soon after the shocking hire of Zook in 2002. The program that Spurrier built was almost torn down by Ron Zook. You knew the end was near when in his last season he was seen at a frat house yelling at some frat boys. Give it up for Zook though, he did lead Illinois to the Rose Bowl last year.

Ummm....Ron Zook was the MAN! Florida NEVER, NEVER gave him a chance. I believe they lost a real winner!

They gave him a NC team when he started and he couldn't even get to the SECC one time in 3 years

He was given more than a chance

Lets not forget jerry DeNerdo

One of espn's best experts :puke:

He was arguably the worst HC I have ever heard of from friends of friends that played for him

He had zero locker room presense, had zero respect from the players, and had zero fear in them thus they did whatever they wanted

I still remember hearing from someone who walked on to LSU in 2000 that Saban's off-season program was night/day to Dinardos

Dinardo is a true moron. They have him on the ESPN 360 sometimes - he's the obvious idiot amongst a studio full of bad washed up coaches.

Archived