Green Energy Projects Making a Splash in Germany

RunInRed

I think if the oil companies are willing to invest billions of dollars...there's enough oil to make it worth our time.

If we're going to invest billions of dollars into speculative undertakings, why not invest them in clean, renewable resources rather than in something that will eventually run out anyway and poisons our planet until doing so?

I think if the oil companies are willing to invest billions of dollars...there's enough oil to make it worth our time.

If we're going to invest billions of dollars into speculative undertakings, why not invest them in clean, renewable resources rather than in something that will eventually run out anyway and poisons our planet until doing so?

Why not work towards renewable energy WHILE using the resources we need now so the economic security of the working american can be protected.

REALITY isn't that hard to see or understand. As for poison.....I agree, but isn't it ironic that the oil we get comes from the very planet we intend to protect. We can't just all of a sudden say...."ok everyone, no more oil! You must purchase an electric car or walk"....it's not realistic.

Archived