What is hot and what is not in 2008

Ranger12

Pay special attention to how many times UAT shows up in the "not" category. :roflol:

Read and discuss:

Link

That was too funny!

Not Hot...

Iron supplements: Alabama's Nick Saban has stolen headlines since becoming the Crimson Tide's coach, but Auburn's Tommy Tuberville owns the Iron Bowl. The Auburn coach will be going for seven in a row when the teams play at Alabama's Bryant-Denny Stadium on Nov. 29.

Hot...

SEC coaches: The league's lineup of coaches looks like a roster of Roman generals. Five SEC coaches have won national titles: Tennessee's Phillip Fulmer, South Carolina's Steve Spurrier, LSU's Les Miles, Florida's Urban Meyer and Alabama's Nick Saban. Throw in Georgia's Mark Richt, Auburn's Tommy Tuberville and Arkansas' Bobby Petrino and the SEC has more star power than the AFC East.

- Understand why they put OSU but don't think they are "hot" as most of the country looks at them as being the SEC's female dog

- Don't agree with the BigXII QB's either as none outside of Bradford/Daneils remotely impress me...well, Reesing did the few times I saw KU play. I think Colt is incredibly over-rated as is TT's QB and not sure why OSU's QB is mentioned even with his stats against lesser teams

- Notre Dame is Hot? Spare me

- They did nail the ACC expansion. What a letdown and disappointment

- This is Ty Willingham's last year at UW

Archived