Johnathon Lowe

"not invited back"? The $4mil boy strikes again. Just part of the proccess. Fun part is that by the time uaters figure out what the "procccess" is, it will be too late to do anything about it!

SIX! :au::cheer:

"not invited back"? The $4mil boy strikes again. Just part of the proccess. Fun part is that by the time uaters figure out what the "procccess" is, it will be too late to do anything about it!

Well as much as I don't like to say it, given the limited info, this is the first you can chalk up to Saban. Not inviting him back for whatever reason would be his call and a way to get rid of junk.

Ya'll didn't read the whole thing I guess. First, he was a WALK ON. Second, he decided to not be in town at all this summer. Attended no 7 on 7s, no workouts, anything.

Walk ons get cut all the time. Walk ons who dont do extra effort should be cut.

Really, as much as I love bashing Saban and Bama (most of which is 100% warranted), you can't really fault a coach for dismissing a player that wasn't living up to expectations.

might want to do your homework next time before crapping all over a thread, which i know is a WarTim specialty (along with deleting threads when you are about to be proved wrong). Lowe was a walk-on who did not put in any effort during the off season, never did anything with the team, and wasn't even in Tuscaloosa during the summer. what was CNS supposed to do, name him as starter against Clemson? its funny that you hate CNS so much that you jump all over him for the tiniest thing that happens everywhere at every program in the country.

might want to do your homework next time before crapping all over a thread, which i know is a WarTim specialty (along with deleting threads when you are about to be proved wrong). Lowe was a walk-on who did not put in any effort during the off season, never did anything with the team, and wasn't even in Tuscaloosa during the summer. what was CNS supposed to do, name him as starter against Clemson? its funny that you hate CNS so much that you jump all over him for the tiniest thing that happens everywhere at every program in the country.

Hey, Coach Saban could have just let the seniors beat up on him and then he would quit on his own, and then he wouldn't look like a bad guy.

Hey, Coach Saban could have just let the seniors beat up on him and then he would quit on his own, and then he wouldn't look like a bad guy.

but then CNS wouldn't even be able to control his players at practice, and our guys would be undisciplined, and blah blah blah, etc etc etc.

Or you could just be a lying sack of s***.

Walks with dull knives, you are a maroon of the first order.What a load of rws. little nicky is simply clearing the way for more of HIS "players"...nothing more nothing less. Painful for you, maybe, but none the less true.

Keep it up. A little vacation may do you some good too. Why not give it a try? :big:

Was he kin to Woodrow Lowe?

Everyone in west vance is "kin". :moon::poke:

Walks with dull knives, you are a maroon of the first order.What a load of rws. little nicky is simply clearing the way for more of HIS "players"...nothing more nothing less. Painful for you, maybe, but none the less true.

Keep it up. A little vacation may do you some good too. Why not give it a try? :big:

so, let me get this straight. CNS turns a kid loose that doesn't even count towards scholarships or anything. he did not work out with the team one bit during the summer, and wasn't even in town for summer. and you think the kid has been just so wronged by the horrible CNS and i guess should be starting over all the guys who put in alot of hours over the summer? he didn't have to dismiss the kid to open up a spot for one of "his players", but hey you can keep trying to spin that all you want.

oh, so now you are threatening to ban me just because i disagree about your point of view and called you out on a blatent BS post? or was it because i brought up the thing about you deleting your "LSWho is going to cream UAT" thread with about 4 minutes to go in the LSU/BAMA game when it looked like we were going to win?

Easy boys!!!!!!!!

Wow, this one got out of hand REALLY QUICK!

Calm down, Bammers....... Calm down Mods and other fellow Auburn folks........

My vote is just to delete this thread altogether!

so, let me get this straight. CNS turns a kid loose that doesn't even count towards scholarships or anything. he did not work out with the team one bit during the summer, and wasn't even in town for summer. and you think the kid has been just so wronged by the horrible CNS and i guess should be starting over all the guys who put in alot of hours over the summer? he didn't have to dismiss the kid to open up a spot for one of "his players", but hey you can keep trying to spin that all you want.

oh, so now you are threatening to ban me just because i disagree about your point of view and called you out on a blatent BS post? or was it because i brought up the thing about you deleting your "LSWho is going to cream UAT" thread with about 4 minutes to go in the LSU/BAMA game when it looked like we were going to win?

Sorry. Only one way to respond to this one. You, Sir, are a liar.

There, the Truth is refreshing.

Have a great day...........

Archived