The Josh Moon Article about the crimson Mafia and it's mob boss

The Prowler

*WOW, imagine if the NCAA gets their hands on this*

HE TOOK HEED TO THE PROBLEM WITH ALABAMA'S BOOSTERS IN THE PAST AND HAD A MEETING SAYING "IF YOU MOTHER F*CKERS SCREW THIS UP FOR ME AND MY FAMILY I'LL CUT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR D*CKS OFF. IF I HEAR THAT EVEN ONE OF YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING THAT COULD RESULT IN AN INVESTIGATION THAN I WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED FROM YOUR STOMACH AND DIE. DON'T MESS WITH ME OR THE PEOPLE THAT EMPLOYEE ME. NOW GET THE H*LL OUT OF HERE."

That is just funny on sssooo many levels. So I guess Shula must have been the doing the opposite and letting them run wild? Funny, the recruiting doesnt look to support this.

Funny, the recruiting doesnt look to support this.

There is complex explanations for some questions. And just as sure as they are sometimes difficult to understand and take a lot of things into considerations there stands the other side of the coin, the simple explanation. The explanation to this statement is one of the simple ones.... here it is...

Nick Saban is good at recruiting. Mike Shula isn't good at recruiting.

It really is that simple. How many times did highschool coaches in Mobile make mention that Mike Shula just didn't show up. Now think of the amount of statements made by highschool coaches that said Nick Saban wouldn't leave. They said he was relentless.

That is your difference in recruiting between Mike Shula and Nick Saban. One didn't show up, and one is relentless.

I don't know or really care about all that stuff but I find it hilarious to se a bama fan making long posts on an Auburn board at 6am.

wife sick, we just had our first child. Explain why I'm up? lol.

Your wife is sick, just had your first child, and you are on an Auburn board. If this isn't obsession with Auburn I don't what is :poke:

Hope your wife gets well soon and congrats on the new baby :cheer:

Congrats on the new addition B'ham. Look forward to many sleepless nights and stinky diapers.

Don't worry, you get used to the smell after a few weeks. :lol:

Boy or girl?

Your wife is sick, just had your first child, and you are on an Auburn board. If this isn't obsession with Auburn I don't what is

She fell asleep and I finally got the baby asleep and then I couldn't get to sleep, lol, figures.

Don't worry, you get used to the smell after a few weeks.

Boy or girl?

Boy. His name is Paul Bryant Davis.

(his real name is Samuel Patrick Davis) B)

Your wife is sick, just had your first child, and you are on an Auburn board. If this isn't obsession with Auburn I don't what is

She fell asleep and I finally got the baby asleep and then I couldn't get to sleep, lol, figures.

Don't worry, you get used to the smell after a few weeks.

Boy or girl?

Boy. His name is Paul Bryant Davis.

(his real name is Samuel Patrick Davis) B)

Congrats on the lil one B'ham and I hope the wife gets well soon. You guys did a better job of planning. We have #2 due the weekend of the UGA game. :banghead:

Congrats on the lil one B'ham and I hope the wife gets well soon. You guys did a better job of planning. We have #2 due the weekend of the UGA game.

Heck, I think you did a WAY better job at planning than me. I'd kill to be in your shoes....

Me: Knock Knock Knock

Boss: Come in.

Me: Hello, sir, um my wife just had a baby and I was wondering about our maternity leave package.

Boss: Maternity leave package?

Me: Yes sir. I was wondering what my benefits package said the length of my maternity leave would be.

Boss: But you're a dude.

Me: Yes sir.

Boss: Dudes don't get maternity leave.

Me: Please don't discriminate, sir, or I'll have to give Human Resources my lawyers number. Just give me 3 months maternity leave and I'll call it even.

RWS, BG, B'ham: "Josh Moon is an idiot", "He doesn't know anything about anything", "He doesn't have a Clue about what's going on in tuscaloosa".....Does that sum it up? lol

actually, i kind of chuckled seeing such a lengthy article about Alabama by an AU beat writer. i don't really see too much of a problem with what he said, even with the few little jabs thrown in there. he's entitled to his opinion, and he has an audience to cater to. i wouldn't expect him to pump sunshine about Alabama.

Josh Moon is the ASU beat writer for the Advertiser and has written articles critical of Auburn as well, but don't let the little things like facts throw off your diversion.

articles critical of AU in the Auburntiser? since when? :blink:

I hate to burst your bubble, but believe me the Advertiser is NOT favorably written toward Auburn. Yes, it was in the past, but things have changed there. If anything, its another Bama paper.

There is complex explanations for some questions. And just as sure as they are sometimes difficult to understand and take a lot of things into considerations there stands the other side of the coin, the simple explanation. The explanation to this statement is one of the simple ones.... here it is...

It really is that simple. How many times did highschool coaches in Mobile make mention that Mike Shula just didn't show up. Now think of the amount of statements made by highschool coaches that said Nick Saban wouldn't leave. They said he was relentless.

That is your difference in recruiting between Mike Shula and Nick Saban. One didn't show up, and one is relentless.

But....but...but...Shula was recruiting "Lights Out!" Just ask anybody wearing crimson. Yall need to get your stories straight some day. ;)

But....but...but...Shula was recruiting "Lights Out!" Just ask anybody wearing crimson. Yall need to get your stories straight some day. ;)

and all we heard here for 3 years was how shula was finding great players before the recruiting services knew about them. These bammers really need to hold a meeting and figure out which its going to be so they can be on the same page. I'm sure pchamp would gladly head the meeting...

Dudes should always get maternity leave....with time and a half pay.

Legally guys can take maternity leave under the Family leave act. To get paid though, I think that you have to have the sick time, vacation time or whatever saved up. This just means legally for 12 weeks(amt. covered yearly under Family leave act) they can not fire or replace you.

Archived