GRADUATION YEAR

AUBURNJAC

1987 Pell City High School

1991 Auburn University - BS Textile Engineering

Used my degree since I left Auburn until two weeks ago. My company moved all operations to Honduras so I am now currently out of work.

So, if anyone knows of any good opportunities around the Pell City area let me know.

graduated from Foley High School in 2001

question, but not trying to hijack....anybody know a university with a good distance learning Criminal Justice program? there is no way i can do anything except distance learning at this point. i really want to enroll with UA but i don't have much exposure to other schools programs.

1977 Smiths Station High School

1991 Auburn University - BS Electrical Engineering

1999 Columbus State University - BS Computer Science

2006 UOP - MBA

I use what I've learned everyday and learn something new everyday.

question, but not trying to hijack....anybody know a university with a good distance learning Criminal Justice program? there is no way i can do anything except distance learning at this point. i really want to enroll with UA but i don't have much exposure to other schools programs.

runs, try UNA in Florence. They got a Masters in Criminal Justice program a few years ago (I was in it for a year, but dropped out to pursue music)....They were talking about doing a distance learning then, but I don't know if they have it up in running now or if they scrapped it. Worth checking into though.

I was told you can now get a criminology degree from USF all online.

2002 - Auburn University - BS Civil Engineering

2003 - Auburn University - MS Civil Engineering

Attended University of Florida in '06-'07 to complete courses for Phd - Civil/Structural Engineering

Finishing up degree...

Use it every day working R&D for US Army Corps of Engineers

Centereach HS (Long Island N.Y.) 1979

AS Bus. Admin. Calhoun CC 1989

No, I do database work.

Hewitt-Trussville High School: 2002

Auburn University:2007

Agricultural Business and Economics

Used it to get an interview for a job I don't use it in. However, I sure would like to! Help a friend out please? :)

Parkview High School (Lilburn, GA) - 1988

Auburn University - 1992, Marketing

Georgia State University - post-graduate work, didn't finish degree

I don't use the marketing degree, but do use the post-graduate work non-degree.

North Central High School (Indianapolis, IN) - 2006

Auburn University - 2006-....most likely 2010, but you never know, Finance

I'm looking at IU or Butler right now for my possible MBA options.

I would much rather live up there than down here all the time. I love it here, but could not actually live here and work down here for many reasons.

Pelham High, 2003,

BFA in Graphic Design from Auburn 3 months ago,

and by God, I'm TRYING to get someone to let me use it. The job market is appalling, but it's looking like I'm about to shore up a job in bham.

Good luck to all you recent grads! Yes, the job market sucks I'm told but you'll find something, just keep trying! Look at the bright side, it's football season and you don't have anything to do but watch football! DON'T be scared to "go out of your box" and look at different jobs and out of your market jobs.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

W.A. Berry High School 1983

AUBURN UNIVERSITY 1989 Fall Quarter VAT

yes I use it for the past 16 years now have reached a Dead End,,

Going to attend GA DRIVING ACADEMY to get my CDL licenses and hopefully Drive a Truck for about 15 more years then Buy my own KW Truck and Paint it Blue and Orange ..The Trailer with the painted A with the Eagle Through it along the sides. Touring the Country on the road Possibly Converting the Trailer into a Camper and make all of the away games possible as well as Home.

HS: Jemison High School 2002

BS: Auburn University 2007

Major - Building Science

Minor - Buisness

I took a job here in Auburn ( :big: ) and use my degree all day, every day.

College: Auburn University, 2007

Degree: Computer Engineering

Definately using my degree, and I work full-time in Auburn (which believe it or not can be kinda depressing).

Kwag and Obike, let me just say that yall are some lucky bastards!!!! :) ......... Auburn is a GREAT PLACE! I know you are ready to move on Obike, but I guarantee that if you did you would wish like hell that you were back. I wish I could move there!

Archived