Talk about RED HEADED

crimsondrawers

This is totally hilarious. At this moment, 17 of 24 threads on the first page are about UA or Saban. There is more UA talk here than on the UA boards.

A few of you might wanna think about what YOUR team is gonna do, rather than fixate on The University.

Remember, the Spread aint new.

:moon:

Yet...there you sit posting on an AUBURN board to crow about the number of threads dealing with the mockery of college football that is uat, nice try though. Funny how that spread rung up over 40 points against UGA last year? After Clemson, lays the lumber to uat I doubt will see your little self around here. Just remember #7 is coming!!!

oh and you posted your little smack talk in the wrong forum!

Hey drawers, you might want to notice that your looking in the RIVALS forum. In case you didn't notice AU and Bama kinda have a rivalry going, making it Bama and their mini-me coach acceptable conversation in a rivals forum. Wanna read about Auburn? Check out the AU football forum.

Oh wait you just wanted to stir up trouble? Just what I thought troll.

Earth to Dumbass...we don't talk about Auburn much in this forum because it's the Rivals forum. Thus you're going to hear a lot about our biggest rivals: bammer, LSU and Georgia.

Did that detail escape your view before you came down with a case of diarrhea of the keyboard?

Well, well, well, here we have crapshisdrawers not bothering to realize what forum he's even posting in and thus putting his foot in his mouth yet again. Do us a favor and stay with your own ilk on the uat boards.... You bring nothing to the table here...

Lmao, I am flattered that we are your one and only Rival.

Are you seriously this dense or are you just trying your best to make something out of nothing. You appear to be in too deep and I think maybe you might want to reconsider where you spend your online time.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

This is totally hilarious. At this moment, 17 of 24 threads on the first page are about UA or Saban. There is more UA talk here than on the UA boards.

A few of you might wanna think about what YOUR team is gonna do, rather than fixate on The University.

Remember, the Spread aint new.

:moon:

You might just want to check those crimson drawers you're wearing up around your ears.

You just dumped a load, and it's going to your head.

B)

my fiance is kinda red headed and i don't see anything wrong with it.

HelpTheseGingerKids-thumb.jpg

hahaha actually i mess with her all the time about being a ginger. she's actually more of a daywalker. you be the judge! ignore the drunk guy on the left :)

You were a Kicker/Punter on your HS football team weren't you? :P

hahaha actually i mess with her all the time about being a ginger. she's actually more of a daywalker. you be the judge! ignore the drunk guy on the left :)

actually, they had me penciled in as RB but i never could gain the weight necessary (i ran alot of track). for some reason i never really grew into my frame until i was like 18. late bloomer i guess. so since i couldn't get up to the size they needed, it was off to marching band for me.

actually, they had me penciled in as RB but i never could gain the weight necessary (i ran alot of track). for some reason i never really grew into my frame until i was like 18. late bloomer i guess. so since i couldn't get up to the size they needed, it was off to marching band for me.

Had to take a shot being the woodshed and all. Nice catch :thumbsup: , I think you join the list of those on this board who have out kicked their coverage. :big:

Had to take a shot being the woodshed and all. Nice catch :thumbsup: , I think you join the list of those on this board who have out kicked their coverage. :big:

lol thanks, i know, they remind me at the fire house and the police department aaaaaaaaaall the time.

Archived