bama Sure to Win a MNC This Year

Proud Tiger

A regular poster on a popular bama board has posted, and I quote:

"The Yahoo User Rankings, one of the most time honored and dependable ranking systems in North America, has bama at #14."

That being the case I'm sure they will have bama #1 by the end of the season. If not surely the famous Tuscaloosa Launderomat poll will award their MNC to bama.

Geez....and they laugh about the people's Poll a few years ago. And how could any idiot call a Yahoo ranking "time honored" when Yahoo itself is relatively young.

Can y'all really not tell that he is being sarcastic? I'm asking a serious question. Do you really not pick up on it or do you not want to? I could understand if you didn't want to because it's just fun talking about it. I hope that's the case.

Can y'all really not tell that he is being sarcastic? I'm asking a serious question. Do you really not pick up on it or do you not want to? I could understand if you didn't want to because it's just fun talking about it. I hope that's the case.

I went back and read his post and the few responses. There is nothing to indicate he is being sarcastic....no smiles, etc. The other posters apparently take him seriously too since they don't join in with any humor or sarcasm.

They are simply too stupid to attempt sarcasm.............

20%?...maybe.....less than that amount actually graduated..........

Actually bama scored higher because so many of the dummies were in jail.
20%?...maybe.....less than that amount actually graduated..........
Of your fan base, only 20% actually atended the University.

the other 80% have just figured out how to do the internet machine and crowded cyberspace with their toothless behavior.

If these are intelligent responses than it's not hard for me to figure out why The University of Alabama is ranked ahead of your school.

I think your responses fall under "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

And yet you continue to open your yap........

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

That's great advice for a bammer posting on an Auburn board :cheer:

Archived