Vanderbilt Game: Whack-a-Tiger

UA-CT

Cute. It is actually benign enough to be in the Rivals Forum.

Sorry, There's alot of sensitive people out there. I thought it was harmless myself.

Yeah...It seems that the ones the most upset now are the ones that were the most optimistic in preseason. I've never done the posts comparison, but just wonder if the angry fans(at any SEC school) are really mad at themselves or embarrassed b/c their mouth overloaded their butt. If AU gets past Vandy, we've got a great chance to only have one loss headed to Ole Miss. AU was preseason picked to lose 2-4 games, we're on that track.

Sorry, There's alot of sensitive people out there. I thought it was harmless myself.

Yeah...It seems that the ones the most upset now are the ones that were the most optimistic in preseason. I've never done the posts comparison, but just wonder if the angry fans(at any SEC school) are really mad at themselves or embarrassed b/c their mouth overloaded their butt. If AU gets past Vandy, we've got a great chance to only have one loss headed to Ole Miss. AU was preseason picked to lose 2-4 games, we're on that track.

Vandy is dead last in the SEC in offense and defense. if you guys don't get past Vandy, there will be a meltdown of epic proportions. it will make the thread about Borges' hiring look like a small hissy fit.

Vandy is dead last in the SEC in offense and defense. if you guys don't get past Vandy, there will be a meltdown of epic proportions. it will make the thread about Borges' hiring look like a small hissy fit.

Vandy had won by taking full advantage of most every opportunity. No turnovers and grind it out. It'll be ugly and the same old folks will complain.

Archived