A week by week guide through Auburn's season

Birmingham

Week 1: In regards to the Quarterback situation Tony Franklin said "This is the best problem I've ever had".

Week 2: "Our offense was a little flat. It will improve as our players become more comfortable with the spread and begin to run it more fluidly." -Tony Franklin

Week 3: On if he worries about the fans' perception of the offense: "No, really not. I'm here to win games. We're 3-0." - Tommy Tubberville

"We're so close it's scary" -Tony Franklin

Week 4: "We're going to cut down the number of plays in the offensive play book so we can focus on group of plays that will be more effective." -Tony Franklin

Week 5: "I just bein' a total dumbass and that's what I was" -Tony Franklin

"We don not currently have the personnel to run the spread" -Tommy Tubberville

"We're gonna narrow the play book to a few plays that we can run well" -Tony Franklin

"This is not the Tony Franklin Offense" -Tony Franklin

Week 6: "We're going to narrow down the play book again and run some plays that we will be able to run really effectively" - Tony Franklin

"The old Tony Franklin is back" -Tony Franklin

Week 1: In regards to the Quarterback situation Tony Franklin said "This is the best problem I've ever had".

Week 2: "Our offense was a little flat. It will improve as our players become more comfortable with the spread and begin to run it more fluidly." -Tony Franklin

Week 3: On if he worries about the fans' perception of the offense: "No, really not. I'm here to win games. We're 3-0." - Tommy Tubberville

Week 4: "We're going to cut down the number of plays in the offensive play book so we can focus on group of plays that will be more effective." -Tony Franklin

"We're gonna narrow the play book to a few plays that we can run well" -Tony Franklin

Week 6: "We're going to narrow down the play book again and run some plays that we will be able to run really effectively" - Tony Franklin

Yup........that's about right. We'll get over it.

• 2 weeks later...

Week 7: We are commited to the spread and Coach Tony Franklin is our coach.

Coach Tony Franklin is fired the next day

Week 8: "The rest of the teams on our schedule better pack their lunch." -Tommy Tuberville

Bama's week by week

1. Clemson Sux

2-11 We're Back

12 Damn Tubby got us again. Still Can't beat them in Ttown.

Question Will #7 hurt as bad as the other 6.

Here we have bamaham going out of aunation, just like he came in. Doing nothing but trying to stir up trouble and take jabs. Good riddance bamaham, good riddance. one less uat troll to deal with... :cheer::cheer::byebye:

Here we have bamaham going out of aunation, just like he came in. Doing nothing but trying to stir up trouble and take jabs. Good riddance bamaham, good riddance. one less uat troll to deal with... :cheer::cheer::byebye:

He was banned for that? Jeez, acting like a bunch of touchy 'Bama forums now.

He was banned for calling out the Mods like 100 times I think

It got old

Thank goodness

He was banned for calling out the Mods like 100 times I think

It got old

Thank goodness

That was a big part of it. It had zero to do with anything on this thread.

I really didn't have a problem with this thread. No disguised flamer questions. He just posted selected quotes in chronological order that shows a sad, but accurate story.

We'll get over it.

I really didn't have a problem with this thread. No disguised flamer questions. He just posted selected quotes in chronological order that shows a sad, but accurate story.

We'll get over it.

its ok. i'm sure this week AU will have one of the most energetic and spirited practices of the year. it might even be the best practice all year. some plays will be taken out of the playbook i'm sure. after this week, anybody who plays AU better bring their lunch! ;)

some plays will be taken out of the playbook i'm sure.

With everything we've taken out of the playbook, our playbook might be smaller than "How to Make and Keep Friends" by Nick Saban.

We'll get over it.

its ok. i'm sure this week AU will have one of the most energetic and spirited practices of the year. it might even be the best practice all year. some plays will be taken out of the playbook i'm sure. after this week, anybody who plays AU better bring their lunch! ;)

We just need to learn how to finish. Oh, and ___________ is the best team we have played since LSU.

Bama's week by week

1. Clemson Sux

2-11 We're Back

12 Damn Tubby got us again. Still Can't beat them in Ttown.

I LOL'd at that right there!! :roflol::roflol:

Archived