Bowl Elgible?

Friedchickenman

October 23 at West Virginia

November 1 at Mississippi

November 8 Tennessee-Martin

November 15 No. 10 Georgia

November 29 at No. 2 Alabama

We would have to win two of those, I only see Ut-Martin as a win. West Virginia is probably our biggest hope for a win but I don't know. Not that it really matters to be honest, I think the best hope is that we keep losing until CTT realizes he needs to switch back to the I form/Wishbone style offense of Auburn in the 80s. If not, Paul Johnson is looking like a nice HC to have.

I think people are being a bit to negative. Don't forget we came close to beating LSU and have been in every game till the end. We have a week and a half to get our D healthy and get our offense figured out. I don't expect us to do great things from here on out. But We are very capable of beating WVU and Ole Miss. And Tubbs has been known for pulling wins out of no where (UF last year).

We should just stay home. I think televised games are also not the greatest publicity for us. Hope we can stay off the air.

I think people are being a bit to negative. Don't forget we came close to beating LSU and have been in every game till the end. We have a week and a half to get our D healthy and get our offense figured out. I don't expect us to do great things from here on out. But We are very capable of beating WVU and Ole Miss. And Tubbs has been known for pulling wins out of no where (UF last year).

LSU just lost 50-21 to Florida, Ole Miss beat Florida.

But LSU showed everybody in the UF game, that they aren't as good as we thought they were.

But LSU showed everybody in the UF game, that they aren't as good as we thought they were.

Yeah, that took away the silver lining of that loss, eh?

ESPN.com still has us in their bowl prediction list. One writer has us in the Liberty Bowl and the other in the Music City Bowl. We'll be damn lucky to make a bowl period and if we do, we'll be in B'Ham for the PapaJohns.com Bowl. At least we won't have to drive far

Don't forget we came close to beating LSU and have been in every game till the end.

so what your trying to say is with the way we have played it's possible we could be 0-7. if we have been in every game this year that means that the opposing team had a chance to beat us as well.

Like i said the only bowl we will be going to is the Iron bowl and like pat dye said"it ain't looking good".

Like I said I am by no means saying we will win make a bowl game, but I think its being way to pessimistic to say there is no way it happens. UT-Martin is a win, WVU has looked equally as bad as us, losing to the increasingly average looking ECU team and losing to Colorado, while not looking bad against two very bad teams in Rutgers and Syracuse. Ole Miss will be harder, but the only game they've really looked impressive in is the UF game, they've lost to USC, Vandy, and Wake Forest.

UGA and BAMA are obviously long shots, but Tubbs likes to pull one out of his hat every year. Don't forgot 01 and 07 UF, 03 Tenn.

Let's don't forget why we are all so mad that we aren't winning. This is a talented team. This o-line has the ability to the dominate the trenches and we have some great backs. We have the ability to win some games.

This is one of those speculation threads that will get pulled out one way or another in about a month...and the high roller swami's will look either brilliant or like Benedict Arnold's.

Archived