Morgantown

JB33

Haven't seen any West Virginia fans around, but, if any are (or if anyone else knows), can you provide any tips re: Morgantown, namely:

1. Where to park? (If it matters, we'll need to head toward Pittsburgh post-game.)

2. Does anyone know of any Auburn (or enemy-friendly WV) tailgates?

3. Any recommendations on things to do, places to visit / eat, etc. in town?

Thanks!

Just a few guesses here..but..

1). Probably in the woods or by an outhouse

2). All non-WV people will probably be shot or made to "squeal like a pig."

3). uuumm...keep your head down?

Good luck!

A girl I know who went there undergrad says High Street is where all the bars, etc are, and I got an email from the university that Auburn fans will be meeting at the "Boston Beanery".

I've been to a couple of games up there. If you are over by the stadium the two best places to go are Crockett's and the Boston Beanery. Downtown Chicken Bones and Bent Willies are two decent bars.

I've been to a couple of games up there. If you are over by the stadium the two best places to go are Crockett's and the Boston Beanery. Downtown Chicken Bones and Bent Willies are two decent bars.

I just got the alum email about it. Word is all Auburn alum are meeting up at the Boston Beanery.

Anyone have any info about Tigerwalk?

Sorry, I meant to say that downtown the two best bars are Bent Willies and Chicken Bones and there is even a second Boston Beanery. That's important since it seems everyone will be meeting at the one close to the stadium.

Archived