Come out to watch the Lady Tigers

autigeremt

I hope you can come out and support the Lady Tigers as they host #16 Ohio State @ 2pm tomorrow afternoon.

:cheer::au::cheer:

auburn lady tigers down #17 Ohio State today 87-80. This team could make a lot of noise this year. They appear to be quite good..

They did a great job getting themselves back in this game during the last 6 minutes. The Tigers got cold and OSU stormed back to take a 7 point lead. Auburn roared right back and tied it with .28 to play in regulation. From there, it was ALL AUBURN!

The crowd was loud, and not bad numbers either considering the students are gone for the most part.

War Eagle!

WARNING: Those of you with a weak heart should not come out to see the Lady Tigers ... they play a very exciting style of basketball ... faint hearts beware.

Nice win for the ladies. Very good start to the season.

Congrats to you guys.

My Lady Tigers have been to 5 straight Final 4s, and have won the SEC West the last 6-7 years. With 8 freshmen rotating in out line up, you guys should certainly be the favorite to win.

It's gonna be a great game, and I'll do a live feed for any LSU-Auburn matchup if no one else will.

Archived