Are you a Dixie or a Yankee?

CarolinaTiger

That's what I had Sto. They need a qualifier on one of the questions. Fresh water lobsters (i.e. mudbugs) that you eat are crawfish and mudbugs that you use as bait are crawdads. They are two entirely different species. ;)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My score:

87% (Dixie).  Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

Me too - altho there were one or two that I had more than one answer for.

My confusion was caramel. The little brown candy square you eat by itself is a car-mul, but when you melt it and roll an apple in it, you have a care-a-mell apple.

70% I suppose those two three-year sentences I served in the frozen north did have some effect on me!!!!! Now that I'm back home, I have to lose that, LOL

But having lived in the northeast, and having travelled all over the US, I can tell you that some of their answers are not at all correct.

74% and I’m disappointed. Oh well, that’s what happens when you grow up a military brat…

85%

However, on the question below, I was torn between the 2 listed answers. I originally used the brew thru and got 85%. I cleared and did it over and picked party barn and my score went to 100%.

19. What's a drive through liquor store called?

Brew thru - Very common in Virginia and North carolina

Party barn - Mostly a Texas word

Seeing that the maker of this test thinks that texas is more southern than VA and NC, I now know that this test was written by someone who has no idea what Dixie is all about.

Seeing that the maker of this test thinks that texas is more southern than VA and NC, I now know that this test was written by someone who has no idea what Dixie is all about.

I agree. I'm still looking for a restaurant that serves sweet tea over here.

I agree. I'm still looking for a restaurant that serves sweet tea over here.

Jason's Deli offers sweet tea. My mom always wants togo there when they come to visit for that very reason! But that is the only one I know of...

Archived