Are you a Dixie or a Yankee?

CarolinaTiger

There goes Jenny ticking off another yankee!  :D

HEY! I put smiley faces!!!!!

Sorry about the gender confusion - you have one of those androgynous screen names - no offense, my Auburn sister... :P

And FWIW, Chicago is one of my FAVORITE places!! Palmer House, the Art Institute, Gino's East, The Italian Kitchen, that MASSIVE Marshall Field's... B)

Guest TigerEye

100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?

What else would you expect from a guy who lives in a part of Alabama that is commonly referred to as "the wiregrass"? :lol:

Sorry about the gender confusion - you have one of those androgynous screen names - no offense, my Auburn sister...  :P

No offense at all...I love my home. I love the Chicago Bears, and I love Auburn...what more could a girl want? Except for maybe, Brian Urlacher to come over!

No offense at all...I love my home. I love the Chicago Bears, and I love Auburn...what more could a girl want? Except for maybe, Brian Urlacher to come over!

WHOO HOO!! You got that right! Married woman or not, Urlacher rules! And maybe a side of Tom Brady? Loyalties aside, that would awesome. And if nothing else, we could watch Urlacher put hits on Brady... :P:P

80% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!

And Mama was speech therapist.

Glad I haven't lost any of it living in the Midwest the past 3 years. Of course it helps when the guy who lives at the East end of Main Street flies a Confederate flag on the flag pole in his yard. I almost forget we have Honest Abe on our license plates.

I was only 70 something% Dixie because of the strange words they chose to use for pronouncing. But when I went back to try to make it really high for dixie, it went down like 20 points!

Archived