Reporter

nice shot but he didn't talk to me.

Then God was smiling on us that evening.

hey now he might be a silly democrat but thats my boy! He rules he got me a Bo autograph when i couldn't make it to AU to meet him, it's framed and hanging in my AU room

All of you fair weather Auburn, so called, faithful shoud have been at API during Carle Voyles and Earl Brown Era. We stood up and cheered a first down. Shame on you shame on you for not supporting your team's new coach and your school. I was in WWII. I sure would not wanted some of you supporting me ..In time of need you would have tucked tail and run . True Api and Auburn faithful would not do this. AU78UA98 did not write this his father did a grad of 3/50 . WAR EAGLE NOW WAR EAGLE FOREVER MAY GOD BLESS YOU DURING THIS SEASON > API/3/1950

All of you fair weather Auburn, so called, faithful shoud have been at API during Carle Voyles and Earl Brown Era. We stood up and cheered a first down. Shame on you shame on you for not supporting your team's new coach and your school. I was in WWII. I sure would not wanted some of you supporting me ..In time of need you would have tucked tail and run . True Api and Auburn faithful would not do this. AU78UA98 did not write this his father did a grad of 3/50 . WAR EAGLE NOW WAR EAGLE FOREVER MAY GOD BLESS YOU DURING THIS SEASON > API/3/1950

While I don't remember them, my Dad did play for Carl Voyles. He has never said anything negative about Coach Voyles but that doesn't mean he doesn't think it or remember it. At the same time I can't remember ever asking him about the coaches. I know he thought highly of Shug and thought just as highly of Dye and CTT.

Archived