TANA PATRICK...

elbagab

Tana, while not having the biggest game with the Army AA game, had a MONSTER week of practice.

All the scouts were impressed with this guy. And it's really hard to get a read on where he's going. AU may have a shot with this one.

Is he visiting AU?

hasnt announced all his visits....

but I would be shocked if AU didnt get one....

also Jonathan Atchison might be intrigued by this as well....

Actually Tana has been really quiet about where he's leaning (if he's leaning anywhere at all).

I think Dre is Bama bound, I think Kendall Kelly probably goes to Clemson. But nobody really knows about Tana.

I'd say AU has just as good a shot as anybody...

I was not trying to slam BamaGrad. In fact, I think he makes a great contribution to this forum :thumbsup: . Just trying to joke about the obvious sentiment when it comes to regional talent.

He just has to be a Bammer lean... right? :rolleyes:

Uhh I hate defending BG more then anyone but BG didn't say anything about him being a lean to the crimson tahd.

You just don't understand. There are three types of recruits:

1) Players $aban has decided are good enough for UAT. They are Bammer commits.

2) Bammer leans. This is a large group, maybe 500 or so, that hope to don the glorious Crimpsin jerseys and play for Duh Tahd. $aban hasn't yet told them yea or nay.

3) Players clearly not suitable for a career at The Crapstain. $aban had broken their hearts and told them they are not welcome, so they've committed to Florida, USC, Texas, Auburn, Georgia, FSU and any number of other places.

If you don't believe me, ask your friendly neighborhood bamzo and he or she will confirm that this "is what it is".

He just has to be a Bammer lean... right? :rolleyes:

Uhh I hate defending BG more then anyone but BG didn't say anything about him being a lean to the crimson tahd.

You just don't understand. There are three types of recruits:

1) Players $aban has decided are good enough for UAT. They are Bammer commits.

2) Bammer leans. This is a large group, maybe 500 or so, that hope to don the glorious Crimpsin jerseys and play for Duh Tahd. $aban hasn't yet told them yea or nay.

3) Players clearly not suitable for a career at The Crapstain. $aban had broken their hearts and told them they are not welcome, so they've committed to Florida, USC, Texas, Auburn, Georgia, FSU and any number of other places.

If you don't believe me, ask your friendly neighborhood bamzo and he or she will confirm that this "is what it is".

Thanks for spelling this out. You'd think everyone would know this by now, but they don't.

If fact, my sources tell me that AU will not visit or offer a prospect unless he produces a signed note from $atan stating: "I don't want this one, you can have him."

We have had to conduct all visits with the prospects wearing shorts. Because of the signing limits, $atan occasionally has to let a half-decent player go. He has Tonya Harding work over the prospects knees just to make sure he won't be productive for a rival team. :roflol:

Archived