Taikwon Paige

TigerDevil

I think we get this guy. He is a 4 star corner committed to UAB. He is going to visit this weekend. We are his only Big time offer beside OK. St. He is from Georgia Millitary College. But a major sticking point is, that his brother ( I assume) Olajuwan Paige is commited to UAB also. Ironically, he is being recruited by one of my favorite Auburn players, Corey Barlow. Nice to see Barlow doing well.

I think we get this guy. He is a 4 star corner committed to UAB. He is going to visit this weekend. We are his only Big time offer beside OK. St. He is from Georgia Millitary College. But a major sticking point is, that his brother ( I assume) Olajuwan Paige is commited to UAB also. Ironically, he is being recruited by one of my favorite Auburn players, Corey Barlow. Nice to see Barlow doing well.

Well, I think we've all seen that the brother thing does not always put them at the same school (a la Petey and Eric). And sometimes it does (the Irons brothers).

His brother is committed to La tech. And on rivals he doesn't even have la tech as a choice. Scout has his brother committed to la tech also.

Archived