Ladies vs. Tennessee Semi finals SEC Tourney

WarTiger

another offensive foul .....that's like 11 offensive fouls combined for the game.. make that 12....another offensive foul... wow....

Tigers up 47-35...

give us how much time in the game tiger. i cant find it on the net or tv.

Jay Tate is live blogging:

http://jaygtate.blogspot.com/

WOW!!! what a second half for the AUBURN LADY TIGERS.... Auburn extends their lead to 57-41 with 9:32 to play...boddie has 16 points...14 in the second half

60-41 8:35 to play..

as runinred said...that 3 point shot from bonner guys was from at least 24 feet.... she had to shoot it as the shot clock was under 3...hell of a shot

What a shot by Bonner! Ummm, yeah....you better guard her out there.

Where are you watching it?

646 on DIRECTV

game is on Fox sport south...ch. 420 on dish network

i swear if i dont get rid of bright house network. I'm going back to dish. but you guys are doing a good job thanks.

Hobbs with a sweet 3...vols turn in over at the other end...tigers ball...tigers lead 73-53.. What a second half...

FINAL...Lady Tigers win.... 80-58... This team had 26 points at the half....DAMN, what a half.... Tigers move on to 29-2, and advance to the finals tomorrow night against the winner of LSU/Vanderbilt coming up tonight. Tomorrow's game is on ESPN2 at 6:30 PM for those that want to tune in. If there's a better team in the country, I'd sure like to see them. WOW...What a half...and a game...

Archived