NIT INFO

LegalEagle

For NIT info goto:

http://www.nit.org/

I spent 30 minutes looking for brackets, before I stumbled on this site. If I knew anything about the NIT, I guess I would have know where to look. I hope this helps somebody else.

LE

PS - Tulsa looked "tall" last night!

They're going to be a tough matchup for us...we'll have to play a lot better than we did against UT-Martin to beat them. Barber is going to have to stay out of foul trouble while guarding Jerome Jordan, their 7-footer.

They're going to be a tough matchup for us...we'll have to play a lot better than we did against UT-Martin to beat them. Barber is going to have to stay out of foul trouble while guarding Jerome Jordan, their 7-footer.

my gf and I went to the game last night. my girlfriend is a huge bball fan and a student at Oklahoma State, so she hears a lot about Tulsa...she doesnt think we can beat them. After last night's game, I dont blame her. We should have slowed the game down when we were up 20 in the first half. We should have won last night by at least 30 and scored over 100 pts. Free throws and not knowng when to slow down and run plays is going to get us knocked out of this tourney, imo.

I'm pissed that our game is not televised AGAIN!!! at least accoding to that site.

I'm mad too, because my entire family is going to the game and I'm stuck in Orlando with no coverage. Oh, but I can get FL/TN baseball. whoop-de-f'n-doo. WAR EAGLE y'all!

8-5 Tulsa, 14:00 to go.

Barber already has 2 fouls...not good.

...and now Tulsa's big guy Jerome Jordan has 2 fouls. Potential disadvantage lessened now.

Auburn up 33-22 at the half. Barrett leading the way with 10 points. Frankie with 8 points. Knox getting some PT since Vot has 2 fouls on him.

I'm pissed that our game is not televised AGAIN!!! at least accoding to that site.

Who are you mad at?

You ever picked Notre DAme to be on TV instead of AU. At least make if regional coverage or something. Just wanted to see the Tigers on TV for those games!

I'm mad too, because my entire family is going to the game and I'm stuck in Orlando with no coverage. Oh, but I can get FL/TN baseball. whoop-de-f'n-doo. WAR EAGLE y'all!

ESPN2 is showing the NCAA Wrestling Championships!!! When we got all this great b-ball to watch, and they are televising wrestling. I mean come on!!!

Still playing good ball...51-33 :au: at the under 12:00 timeout.

Still playing good ball...51-33 :au: at the under 12:00 timeout.

Gamecast on espn.com says "Official TV timeout"....baw..what TV??

Tigers seem to be playing well!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Still maintaining a decent lead...56-40 :au:, 7:06 left, Reed trying to finish a 3-point play after the under 8 timeout.

Tulsa's cut into it a bit, but still double digits...59-49, 3:56 to go, Barrett shooting 2 after the media timeout.

Who in the world is this guy that is doing the color. God, he just rambles on.

Looks like :au: is going to hold on to this one...

Just announced that we'll play at 6:00 CST on Tuesday against the Baylor-VT winner.

To add to that post above the game is televised by ESPN tuesday at 6:00 CT.

Finally! It is pretty pathetic that we are a #1 seed and could not get at least one of our two games televised.

...and if you want to watch our next opponent, Baylor and Virginia Tech play in about 20 minutes on ESPN.

Baylor destroyed VT on their home court. Thhey have come on strong in post-season play. I hope we are ready. I'll be there.

Baylor destroyed VT on their home court. Thhey have come on strong in post-season play. I hope we are ready. I'll be there.

Baylor looked tough. They've got at least 2 big men that will give us trouble if we don't utilize the speed offensive game to our advantage. If we try to play half court I am afraid their size inside will give us trouble. I think we have to push the ball up the court trying to beat their defense back. Tigers are still rolling, right to the NIT champioship!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived