PChamp being PChamp

PChamp119

BOL is reporting that there is no scholarships lost and that they will have to vacate wins.

Impossible - according to WarTiger or somebody, "how would YOU resolve the LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL!" I mean the NCAA is coming down on these guys harder than ever before, right?

I think a couple of y'all are finally coming back to reality.

You're a dips***. No one has been saying Bama would get pounded for the textbook stuff. What they have said is that they'll likely get more for this than others with similar cases, such as Ball State, because of the "failure to monitor" charge (not LOIC, dummy) and being within the 5 year window from their last probation.

The hints of bigger NCAA troubles are in reference to the rumors of a second investigation.

Please try to keep up. We get really tired of you sitting around like some vulture waiting for the needle in a haystack instance where you think you can pounce and puff out your chest over some imagined superiority you think you have.

You're a dips***. No one has been saying Bama would get pounded for the textbook stuff. What they have said is that they'll likely get more for this than others with similar cases, such as Ball State, because of the "failure to monitor" charge (not LOIC, dummy) and being within the 5 year window from their last probation.

The hints of bigger NCAA troubles are in reference to the rumors of a second investigation.

Please try to keep up.

Post #6

The entire thread is about how they have Failured to Monitor and that it shows Lack of Institutional Control. And yes it was based on the textbook stuff.

Please try to keep up.

Post #6

The entire thread is about how they have Failured to Monitor and that it shows Lack of Institutional Control. And yes it was based on the textbook stuff.

You do realize that the people discussing the more serious penalties are alluding to the other rumors that have been floating around, or do you only pay attention to the threads that you think you've got some angle to be an a**hole on? That thread was also back during the time that the rumor was they'd already received the second LOI from the NCAA. There was a lot of confusion back then over what all the NCAA was doing because Bama held off acknowledging the textbook letter for over 7 months, rumors of other investigations and so on. There's also a fair amount of goading bammers that goes on in those threads that completely zooms over your head.

Like I said, try to keep up before opening your yap.

Second LOI from the NCAA? I must've missed something - the only LOI I recall is the one about Textbook stuff, which I thought UA announced 9 months later. Did I miss something?

I thought all this "rumored" stuff, which even you used the word rumor in your post, was indeed rumored. This is the Gadsden crap you guys keep wanting to bring up, yes?

So please tell me, what was this second LOI about? What were the accusations?

So you are telling me, that for 100% sure, the NCAA is investigating UA again for a completely separate set of allegations? If so, what are these allegations?

I'm pretty sure that thread is in regards to the Textbook Scandal.

Second LOI from the NCAA? I must've missed something - the only LOI I recall is the one about Textbook stuff, which I thought UA announced 9 months later. Did I miss something?

Yeah. You miss a lot.

I thought all this "rumored" stuff, which even you used the word rumor in your post, was indeed rumored. This is the Gadsden crap you guys keep wanting to bring up, yes?

So please tell me, what was this second LOI about? What were the accusations?

So you are telling me, that for 100% sure, the NCAA is investigating UA again for a completely separate set of allegations? If so, what are these allegations?

I'm not telling you anything because you're less trustworthy than a prison snitch. Finebaum has a fairly large packet of info he's sifting through though. Give him a listen.

So you don't want to tell me something that has been made public? Or is Bama keeping this away from the Media for another 9 months as well?

So you don't want to tell me something that has been made public? Or is Bama keeping this away from the Media for another 9 months as well?

The things that have been made public you can go hunt down on your own. The things that are not public that I know of, you'd be the last person I'd tell.

Probably cuz you don't actually know anything. But that's cool.

Honestly, if anything was made public, I feel pretty confident it would've been on this board and I would've noticed. If you could link it up, I'd appreciate it. If anyone could, I'd appreciate it. It's just that being on this board all the time, I feel I wouldn't have missed something as big as a second LOI and what details were involved.

The only thing I can find on the internet is the following:

http://fromthebleachersblog.blogspot.com/2...inquiry-at.html

And that writes about the Textbook on March 5th - that thread earlier was March 11th, so I am 99% confident that the thread is about the textbook scandal. So please, I'm begging you, please enlighten me.

And this article here:

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20090313...ew-NCAA-letter-

States there has not been a letter since May 08. So again - please enlighten me. Oh wait, you are full of Sh... I mean rumors. BTW, that article was Mar 13th, which therefore brings my previous point that the thread earlier is 99.99999% about the textbook schedule.

Probably cuz you don't actually know anything. But that's cool.

Not, actually it's just because you're a jackass and I don't like you.

Honestly, if anything was made public, I feel pretty confident it would've been on this board and I would've noticed. If you could link it up, I'd appreciate it. If anyone could, I'd appreciate it. It's just that being on this board all the time, I feel I wouldn't have missed something as big as a second LOI and what details were involved.

The only thing I can find on the internet is the following:

http://fromthebleachersblog.blogspot.com/2...inquiry-at.html

And that writes about the Textbook on March 5th - that thread earlier was March 11th, so I am 99% confident that the thread is about the textbook scandal. So please, I'm begging you, please enlighten me.

And this article here:

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20090313...ew-NCAA-letter-

States there has not been a letter since May 08. So again - please enlighten me. Oh wait, you are full of Sh... I mean rumors. BTW, that article was Mar 13th, which therefore brings my previous point that the thread earlier is 99.99999% about the textbook schedule.

Believe whatever you want. Nothing you think or feel hurts my feelings in the least.

And again, you reply with nothing worth noting because I called you out on everything and you know it. The first few posts you tried to call me out, but it turned out that you expected me to fold and act like you could put me in my place.

PChamp wins another on Titan. Titan you know crap and if you did know anything, you would've PROVEN me wrong. Instead I have PROVEN you wrong and you can't even prove yourself right. Oh wait, we gotta make the Bammers feel worried. That's why you are making the silly accusations that you post.

And again, you reply with nothing worth noting because I called you out on everything and you know it. The first few posts you tried to call me out, but it turned out that you expected me to fold and act like you could put me in my place.

Are we having the same conversation?

PChamp wins another on Titan. Titan you know crap and if you did know anything, you would've PROVEN me wrong. Instead I have PROVEN you wrong and you can't even prove yourself right. Oh wait, we gotta make the Bammers feel worried. That's why you are making the silly accusations that you post.

You've proven nothing. You've asserted much. I know it bugs the hell out of you that I won't take your silly bait. Tough noogies.

1) You mean how like you said it had to do with a second LOI, something you aren't willing to link. And then how I came back with a link that actually said there was no second LOI.

2) You mean how like you said that the thread I linked was about the second LOI, though you wouldn't pull any text from that thread to prove it. Then I came back with a link of an article dated after that thread, which proved that there was no second LOI.

So I am really anxious for you to prove me wrong or yourself right on anything. You have brought ZERO evidence to this thread and I have brought two links to disprove everything you have said.

You have nothing Titan - you are pathetic. Admit you were wrong. It's OK. I've done it before. But clearly not tonight.

1) You mean how like you said it had to do with a second LOI, something you aren't willing to link. And then how I came back with a link that actually said there was no second LOI.

2) You mean how like you said that the thread I linked was about the second LOI, thought you wouldn't pull any text from that thread to prove it. Then I came back with a link of an article dated after that thread, which proved that there was no second LOI.

No. There are the conversations you construct in your head then regurgitate as some sort of nonsensical proof of your case and there are the actual conversations. I was trying to explain to you that there were several things going on in those threads. There was the revelation that Bama sat on the textbook letter for several months, there was speculation out there around that time about other letters and there was some goading of bammers that was going on. All of that added up to speculation about how hard they might get hit over various things. There were multiple layers of conversation going on there and during that same time. You've managed to extrapolate that into something else completely nutty to "prove" your utterly inane point.

You're like those fundy backwoods Christian folks that read the Bible so literally they still insist on handling snakes and drinking poison.

So I am really anxious for you to prove me wrong or yourself right on anything. You have brought ZERO evidence to this thread and I have brought two links.

You've brought two links filtered through your bizarro moon goggles.

You have nothing Titan - you are pathetic. Admit you were wrong. It's OK. I've done it before. But clearly not tonight.

You clearly don't occupy the same planet as the rest of us.

Titan - quit with the opinions of poop. That's all you have. Do two things:

1) Show me a link - from AL.com, SI.com, the AP, from AUN, ANYWHERE... where a second PLOI was sent to UA since March. And I will ban myself for a week.

2) Think of any way logically how the link of the article I posted, which was dated after the AUN link, does not disprove your theory that the AUN link was not talking the textbook scandal. You seem to think it's about this second LOI (which never ever came out). If you can do this, I will ban myself for a week.

If you can do both, I will ban myself until August. You have nothing to lose chump. And it has to be actual proof with links that support your case, not your opinion crap. Come on - get rid of me by myself doing it voluntarily. I know that's what you want.

And notice how no one is defending you? No one defends me, but when have people? People are always looking to trash me. Yet not one person has backed you up on your claims. You know why? It's because they know I am better than you and I am right and you are wrong.

PChamp- wake up. You have either been living in a cave for the last 18 months or just ignoring the obvious in a blatant attempt to stir the pot. Either way, you should quit while you still think you are ahead. Time is not on your side on this issue.

1) Show me a link - from AL.com, SI.com, the AP, from AUN, ANYWHERE... where a second PLOI was sent to UA since March. And I will ban myself for a week.

If I had said that they got a second PLOI, maybe this would be a worthwhile endeavor. The problem is, we're getting back to you not understanding English and creating new conversations in your head.

2) Think of any way logically how the link of the article I posted, which was dated after the AUN link, does not disprove your theory that the AUN link was not talking the textbook scandal. You seem to think it's about this second LOI (which never ever came out). If you can do this, I will ban myself for a week.

It proves the exact opposite. Go back and look at the dates again. I told you the rumors about a second letter were swirling. Not just textbook stuff. Thus the thread from your first link dated March 11th of this year. This is what they had in mind as they started talking.

Two days later on March 13th, Bama feels compelled to publicly state that they have not in fact received a second letter.

Is the math adding up for you yet? People here who'd heard the scuttlebutt about another letter start a thread two days before Bama comes out to deny it. This is what I was trying to tell your dumb ass the whole time. I told you that thread was that people were talking in light of not just the textbook stuff but in light of the rumors (that generated so much talk Bama had to come out and publicly deny it just to shut it down) of another letter besides the textbook one. Not to mention a little goading of the resident bammies.

I don't know how better to explain this to you.

Hello granite noggin. What part of "there was speculation" about other letters do you not understand. How come you are the only one on here that doesn't know there was talk and rumor of a second investigation and/or LOI? This has been going on for... heaven knows how long. I suspect you never got around to those threads because you wee trying to pick an argument about "stars" and what they do or don't mean in recruiting.

What is with you? Why do you have to be such an absolute douche nozzle every time you post. There is a reason you are the most ignored poster on here. I almost fell out of my chair when you posted something about your fiance looking to hire someone. I think most people would rather stand in a soup line than work with someone engaged to marry your aggravating ass. She may be a great person but it doesn't do her an favors to tell people you two are an item.

You claim to be an Auburn fan but all you ever seem to do is piss on Auburn and Auburn fans every chance you get. Your schtick was old years ago.

yeah, thanks for the poo pooing..........probably won't even get a smack reply from win since he'll have to dig through three pages of bitching and moaning.

yeah, thanks for the poo pooing..........probably won't even get a smack reply from win since he'll have to dig through three pages of bitching and moaning.

Sorry. When AssChamp decided to barge in with his misinformed triumphalism, I should have just deleted it instead of getting into it with him.

I'll give it a little while to sink in, then I'll clean up the thread and return it to it's original course.

Hello granite noggin. What part of "there was speculation" about other letters do you not understand. How come you are the only one on here that doesn't know there was talk and rumor of a second investigation and/or LOI? This has been going on for... heaven knows how long. I suspect you never got around to those threads because you wee trying to pick an argument about "stars" and what they do or don't mean in recruiting.

What is with you? Why do you have to be such an absolute douche nozzle every time you post. There is a reason you are the most ignored poster on here. I almost fell out of my chair when you posted something about your fiance looking to hire someone. I think most people would rather stand in a soup line than work with someone engaged to marry your aggravating ass. She may be a great person but it doesn't do her an favors to tell people you two are an item.

You claim to be an Auburn fan but all you ever seem to do is piss on Auburn and Auburn fans every chance you get. Your schtick was old years ago.

Yeah, what he said.

2) You mean how like you said that the thread I linked was about the second LOI, though you wouldn't pull any text from that thread to prove it. Then I came back with a link of an article dated after that thread, which proved that there was no second LOI.

So I am really anxious for you to prove me wrong or yourself right on anything. You have brought ZERO evidence to this thread and I have brought two links to disprove everything you have said.

Why don't you go play with your kindergarten friends? You just continue to make a fool of yourself.

PC I have a Question?

If you are not a Alabama fan. Why do you feel the need to defend them ? :blink:

And one more ????. Don't most NCAA investigations Start off as rumor's ?

Logan Young Ring a bell? He was Rumored to have been paying players for year's. And they were right! BTW . If you want to think That there's nothing to the rumor's feel free. But to think that someone on the forum Has to prove anything to you is laughable. Alabama has lost the benefit of the doubt argument!

B/C THEY HAVE BEEN CHEATING FOR YEARS YOU :ua: DUMBA** :big:

I thought the dropkick had gone out of fashion in modern day football. But I see that Titan has brought it back to prominence by repeatedly dropkicking the PChump's arse quite skillfully. Atta boy, Titan. :thumbsup:

Archived