PChamp being PChamp

PChamp119

1) Show me a link - from AL.com, SI.com, the AP, from AUN, ANYWHERE... where a second PLOI was sent to UA since March. And I will ban myself for a week.

If I had said that they got a second PLOI, maybe this would be a worthwhile endeavor. The problem is, we're getting back to you not understanding English and creating new conversations in your head.

Not to mention the fact that if they kept the first letter under wraps for almost a year of what would be considered small potatoes compared to a second letter, why could one not logically assume that they would not cover up the second letter? B/c logic escapes pc...do you understand that?

If they covered up the first one, then of course they are going to cover up a second one, especially if it has the possibility of being very severe.

I think it had the possibility of being very severe. Based on what I'm hearing, it's more than the wrist slap (i.e. nothing) Ball State got for a similar situation, but it's not going to be like something you'd get for grade fixing or paying recruits.

Archived