When to use WAR EAGLE?

TMAN34

I said nothing to the Bammer I saw standing in the line for a rental car in San Francisco Airport three weeks ago. The Tennessee fan that was traveling with me just rolled his eyes at the guy who was wearing an Alabama jersey (no. 12) and hounds-tooth baseball hat 3000 miles from home in the middle of summer. He did not have a mullet nor did his wife; I was surprised. I think they were there for the gay pride parade the next day.

The guys wearing the Auburn shirts I saw at the Cisco conference I was attending I for sure gave them a War Eagle. Big smiles and knowing nods all around.

I War Eagle all of them. Especially Bammers, the numbnuts of the SEC. But I will survey, scope out my target ahead of time. We have a ton of retiree Florida via NY Florida fans, I usually add something to the effect that Tebone never beat use. And will most likely never get the chance because we will play Vanderbilt in the championship this year. Most of the oxygenarians dun wanna fight, I don't get it. But gratefully, there are more AU fans around here than any else, or maybe my eye just hones in on 'em. Seriously, Auburn has many more fans in the under ancient category.

Archived