Trovon Reed

l1tay2

For what its worth Trovon Reed is going to be at LSU this weekend for a camp. It seems like I heard he couldn't make it to

Auburn this weekend because of some other reason.

Yep, he had "obligations", supposedly a fund raiser being put on by his sister. I don't think an Auburn education is in his plans.

Yep, he had "obligations", supposedly a fund raiser being put on by his sister. I don't think an Auburn education is in his plans.

LSU lean from day one.

Hmmmm...momentum is shifting. <_<

If Trovon goes to a camp at LSU the same weekend as Seastrunk is in AU, then that seems like they're not so much of a "package deal". But of course, we aren't even sure Seastrunk will be in AU this weekend anyways.

I understand that Trovon elects to stay in Thibadoux for the fundraiser, and therefore he is able to make an LSU camp out of convenience, that's fine. I agree that his fundraiser is more important than a football camp...But the timing of that smells fishy to me.

If Trovon goes to a camp at LSU the same weekend as Seastrunk is in AU, then that seems like they're not so much of a "package deal". But of course, we aren't even sure Seastrunk will be in AU this weekend anyways.

I understand that Trovon elects to stay in Thibadoux for the fundraiser, and therefore he is able to make an LSU camp out of convenience, that's fine. I agree that his fundraiser is more important than a football camp...But the timing of that smells fishy to me.

We will know ALOT more after this weekend. ha. hopefully.

We need to lock-up Reed. That would be really big in Lache's recruitment. You guys are the only team that MIGHT be able to take Reed. I might slit my wrists if you guys land Reed and Seastrunk.

We need to lock-up Reed. That would be really big in Lache's recruitment. You guys are the only team that MIGHT be able to take Reed. I might slit my wrists if you guys land Reed and Seastrunk.

Well I hope :au: can get both to sign. But I don't want you to hurt yourself. :P

Well I hope :au: can get both to sign. But I don't want you to hurt yourself. :P

Ssssuuuurrrreeee you don't

Relax...it's not like you're a Bama fan! :rolleyes::poke:

Geaux, me and you agree on Reed's recruitment affecting Lache's. And if :au: doesn't land the both of them, man I will be disappointed. We need these guys worse than you anyways, you shouldn't be near as worried as we are.

And Geaux....while we are speaking of the difficulty of pulling athletes out of Louisianna, what have you heard about Deangelo Benton's mom losing her job after he signed with :au: ?

And Geaux....while we are speaking of the difficulty of pulling athletes out of Louisianna, what have you heard about Deangelo Benton's mom losing her job after he signed with :au: ?

That's a trick they learned from Bryant, but they need to get it right. Back about 1970 Richard Todd's mom was a nurse in Mobile. Todd committed to Auburn. His mom was then offered the following options:

A ) Let your son go to Auburn and lose your job or,

B ) Convince your son to go to Bammer and you become a department head in UAT's school of nursing.

So Todd went to UAT. The corndogs need to learn from Bryant and do things like this early, before the kid signs.

Archived