6-0 in Crappy Weather

Dyebama

I sure hope the rest of the games are now in rainy weather. I think all the games we have won so far have been in crappy weather.

not so sure about the TENN game but the others sure have been crappy weather... I hope for a rainy GA & BAMA Game

1989--2009-- 10 Years Since Opening Day Bringing Bama Home.. they were 10-0 that day and after the IRON BOWl IN AU they were

10-1.... IT CAN HAPPEN!!!! GOOD WIN TODAY TIGERS.... Keep Fighting cause I "saw you wrestle with them angles" today.

I was thinking the same thing. I was at the UT game and the weather was fine there. Did it rain for ULM and MSU?

Yes it did...

1989--2009-- 10 20 Years Since Opening Day Bringing Bama Home.. they were 10-0 that day and after the IRON BOWl IN AU they were

10-1.... IT CAN HAPPEN!!!! GOOD WIN TODAY TIGERS.... Keep Fighting cause I "saw you wrestle with them angles" today.

fixed that for you.

I'm guessing those were obtuse angles we were wrestling with in '89... B) doesn't seem possible that it's been practically 20 years since that historic game.

That was a good bounceback win today for our guys, though...defense was much improved overall.

LOL yep thats that Alabama Math and Spelling that got me.... LOL Lets go Tigers... One Game at a Time.

Archived