Chris Todd!!!

tad4au

Ok First of all I love Auburn believe in Auburn , I don't like Chris Todd as a QB (sorry if i dissapoint but this is how i feel), he has never proven himself. I did not like him at QB last year, did not agree with him winning the starting QB job this year. Yes we open up 5-0 but I still didn't like him at QB. He has truely proven he cannot win pressure games. Please start Neil Caudle against Bama and you will see a difference.

I'm guessing you're not good enough to carry Chris' jock strap.

If you love Auburn, you won't dis players on this board.

You can always say, "I think we should play someone different at QB," and it carries the same significance, you see, without slamming a good kid.

I hope the mods leave the original post up to illustrate the reasons we have rules on this board.

tad4au should be ashamed of himself! Chris has given more blood, sweat, toil and tears to AU than Tad ever thought about.

Chris threw a few bad passes in the heat of a game against a team deep in talent. He also, in the same game, went back out and played with more courage and ability than we could imagine expending.

Chris is welcome at my dinner table any time. He is an Auburn Man. Tad is just pathetic.

WDE!

Bob in Winter Haven, FL

Yeah, I've not been a Todd fan, but this is way overboard. He had a bad second half. Guess what? So did just about every other person with a white jersey.

We could call out Neiko Thorpe for the worst single play of pass defense I've ever seen. We could call out Josh Bynes for his third or fourth dropped INT. We could call out Tommy Trott who was penalized for holding (again) when our offense was beginning to get it together. We could call out Andrew McCain for getting blown up at least three times by the DE.

I'm for locking this thread up. I haven't been his biggest fan, but Todd has fought too hard to be treated like this.

tad4au ("4au" NOT) you are a poor execuse for a "Auburn fan", which I doubt you are with this kind of attitude. Auburn would be better off without fans like you so go dish some other team and play like you are their fan like you are doing here.

Ok First of all I love Auburn believe in Auburn , **removed personal bashing of player**, he has never proven himself. I did not like him at QB last year, did not agree with him winning the starting QB job this year. Yes we open up 5-0 but I still didn't like him at QB. He has truely proven he cannot win pressure games and **removed personal player bashing**. Please start Neil Caudle against Bama and you will see a difference.

**removed personal bashing of player**

Those who's football knowledge comes from a remote should leave the criticism to others. You disgust me.

This is exactly the problem with this and every other so-call Auburn forum. Someone comes out with a criticism (although a little harsh) and gets bashed because he can't be a 'true Auburn fan' thinking that way. He has every right to feel the way he does. If the mods don't like it then delete the thread. These forums are getting more and more focused on sunshine pumping and kool-aid drinkin than they are about fans opinions and comments. People should be allowed to express their opinions even if they're not your opinions.

This is exactly the problem with this and every other so-call Auburn forum. Someone comes out with a criticism (although a little harsh) and gets bashed because he can't be a 'true Auburn fan' thinking that way. He has every right to feel the way he does. If the mods don't like it then delete the thread. These forums are getting more and more focused on sunshine pumping and kool-aid drinkin than they are about fans opinions and comments. People should be allowed to express their opinions even if they're not your opinions.

We allow plenty of opposing opinions. We don't allow player bashing. And if you're going to be constantly pumping the doom and gloom, you better put on your big girl panties and deal with the inevitable backlash.

This thread is being locked and I suggest that Mr. Tad reread the forum rules before he posts again.

Archived