AU @ AL A&M

tgr4lfe

I'm meeting up with my brother in H'ville to go to the VBCC for the AU game. Anybody got any suggestions on places to eat close to VBCC?

Anybody else from AUN going??

Went to the game last night and Hargrove blocked a dunk that brought the house to its feet. One of the best blocks I've ever seen. Its too bad most people will never see it.

I was there also. Drove down from N'ville and met my younger brother. That block was awesome, I've never seen someone block a dunk into the 2nd row!! The freshman, Malone, had a pretty good put back dunk, also. The best to me was when #4 for A&M got the break away pass and took off for the layup and Hargrove came chasing after him. Then Hargrove pulled up instead of trying to block it, and it completely threw #4 off!!! He ended up trying to jump off the wrong foot and clunked the layup on the BOTTOM of the rim!!! I was laughing so hard!!

Hey dyehard, how did you like the music, dance team, and cheerleaders???

Went to the game last night and Hargrove blocked a dunk that brought the house to its feet. One of the best blocks I've ever seen. Its too bad most people will never see it.

I was there also. Drove down from N'ville and met my younger brother. That block was awesome, I've never seen someone block a dunk into the 2nd row!! The freshman, Malone, had a pretty good put back dunk, also. The best to me was when #4 for A&M got the break away pass and took off for the layup and Hargrove came chasing after him. Then Hargrove pulled up instead of trying to block it, and it completely threw #4 off!!! He ended up trying to jump off the wrong foot and clunked the layup on the BOTTOM of the rim!!! I was laughing so hard!!

Hey dyehard, how did you like the music, dance team, and cheerleaders???

Thanks for reminding me about that. I had attempted to forget I ever heard or saw that....

I'm glad you guys up there had a chance to see Auburn athletics. It's tough living so far away (used to be in the same boat). Thanks for going out there and supporting the team.

Archived