Liberty: Arkansas v. East Carolina

Cotton: Ole Miss v. Oklahoma State

PapaJohns.com: South Carolina v. Connecticut

Capital One: LSU v. Penn State

Outback: Auburn v. Northwestern

Chick-fil-A: Tennessee v. Virginia Tech

Music City: Kentucky v. Clemson

Independence: Georgia v. Texas A&M

Bama, UF, ECU (unless Skip gets hired elsewhere), Okie State, South Carolina, LSU (it just feels like a Miami Peach Bowl in the making), Auburn, VaTech, Clemson, UGA. That puts the SEC at 6-4. I fully expect an uneven showing by the conference.

I'll be pulling for Texas (obviously) and JoePa (sentimental favorites). The rest of the SEC gets my support.

I think the SEC will go 6-4, the SEC winners: Bama, UF, Arky, LSU, Auburn, UGA

All i care about is Auburn Winning. I don't care if they others win or not, in fact, I'm hoping TEXAS and Cincinnati both win their matchups.

It's too early to pick bowl games: potential coaching changes, injuries, suspensions, arrests, etc.

Every team except 'bama will get my support. But realistically, I'm not so sure we are going to do that well. I see 6-4 as the likely outcome with the real possibility of 5-5. Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss, and Kentucky I see as likely winners. I have a feeling UGA is going to get rolled by A&M - not sure why but may have something to do with how well they played Texas. I'm not so sure Florida is going to be too excited about playing Cinci. It would not surprise me if they lose.

I don't see Arky losing to ECU, the qb for the Pirates is not very good. I was hoping for a Houston/Arkansas old school Southwest Conference shootout. All the games could go either way truthfully.

Archived