AU v. Ole Miss Game 3

Auburn set a school record for reg. season conference wins, the West has been won and the Tigers secured the #2 seed in the Tourney. Would it be too greedy to want Auburn to get 20 conference wins?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely not! I'd love to sweep Ole Miss in Oxford! I have a lot of Ole Miss buddies who have talked Ole Miss all year long, but the Rebels haven't seen an offense like ours! Auburn leads 2-0 in the bottom of the first thanks to a Trent Mummy 2-run home run.

Morris singles to RF, Fletcher to 3rd. Runners on the corners, Patterson up to bat, no outs.

Patterson single to RF, Fletcher scores, Morris to 2nd. Auburn 3-1.

First 3 batters reach base for the tigers in the 3rd. 3-1 tigers runners on 1st and 2nd. 0 outs

thanks for the updates titan. You are faster than the game tracker I'm watching. No radio down here... :(

tigers lead 5-1. Ole Miss changing pitchers.

titan it was an error of some kind. I'm guessing a wild pitch...

Infield error on the 1st baseman, everyone safe. Runners 1st and 3rd, 2 outs, Mummey up.

Mummey doubles down the RF line, both runners score! Mummey takes 3rd on the throw home. Auburn 8-1.

Fletcher walks. Runners 1st and 3rd, 2 outs, Morris up.

Morris, line drive single, Fletcher to 2nd, Mummey scores. Auburn 9-1. 2 outs, Patterson up.

looks like the TIGERS have opened up a can on ole miss again today. Outstanding job by our baseball TIGERS...9-1 tigers..2 runners on 2 out.

Arkansas 7

Vandy 5, final

Arkansas gets the 4 seed in the SEC tourney and may have played their way into hosting a regional.

Archived