AU v. Ole Miss Game 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patterson lines out to end the inning. Going to the bottom of the 3rd, Auburn 9-1.

That makes two 7 run 3rd innings in two days for Auburn. War Eagle!!! :cheer:

UAT takes 7th seed with sweep of UT and the LSU loss to MSU. Auburn and UAT play 1st game of Tourney.

Auburn gets a break. Fly ball out, McElroy rounded 2nd then went straight back to 1st and didn't tag 2nd. Ump missed it.

3rd out - fly out to lf.

Headed to the bot of the 8th, Auburn 9 - UM 1.

Man I am upset bad game AU only scored 11 runs what a letdown where is the 18 from Friday's game? Hey Coach make your kids run extra what a pathetic effort.

All joking aside the way the pitching has been the last two series is scary how good AU is playing...

Morris singles with 2 out scoring 2. Auburn 11 - UM 1.

This has been one impressive weekend for the Tigers. Thanks to all who have been keeping us posted. Really enjoyed being able to check-in for updates. WDE!

Tigers need 3 outs to complete the sweep ON THE ROAD. We are just playing outstanding baseball right now.

Side note: auburn softball down to their final out, and espn cites technical difficulties and cuts off the game. Tigers did end up losing that game 4-1 but that was total crap. There were no technical difficulties there at all. The announcer was still talking when they cut to the studio. That's bull**** there.

Ole miss goes in order in the 9th. TIGERS WIN and complete the SWEEP 11-1. New single season record for SEC wins too, I believe. Tigers finish 20-10 (I think)

Ole miss goes in order in the 9th. TIGERS WIN and complete the SWEEP 11-1. New single season record for SEC wins too, I believe. Tigers finish 20-10 (I think)

Yep, 20-10 in SEC. 39-17 overall.

AUsome! Man, what a dominating performance these last two games. And though we're known for our hitting this year, big ups to the pitchers...giving up 3, 4 and 1 run(s) over the series this weekend. Amazing.

War Eagle!!

Coach Pawlowski & staff have done a great job!!

This team has played great baseball this year!! Keep it up for the SEC Tourney.

War Eagle!!

Thanks for the updates guys!

Next up, the SEC Tournament. The No. 2 seed Tigers will take on Alabama in a 9:30 a.m. game on Wednesday. Stay tuned to AUN for your chance to win tickets...

Fun Facts

• Set school record 20-10 SEC mark.
  • Issued no walks today.
  • Completed its first sweep of Ole Miss since 1988 and its first in Oxford since 1976.
  • Justin Fradejas (3-for-5, 3 R, 2 SB)
  • Trent Mummey (3-for-6, 2 2B, 4 RBI)
  • Mummey Homered (15th) giving Auburn 114 on the season (gave up 53 for the season)
  • Hurst finished the game by sitting them down in order in the seventh, eighth and ninth.
  • Auburn outscored Ole Miss 34-9 in the series.
  • Auburn outscored it's opponents 527-325.

Archived