Kiehl Frazier commits to Auburn!

TitanTiger

Oh, BTW, they've stooped now to spreading gossip about Kiehl's father...saying Kiehl's running to Gus because he needs a better father figure than the one he has. They're a piece of work.

Is this a mass opinion that I'm somehow oblivious to, or did you find some kid spouting off and convert it to 'they'?

You stay classy.

Nice pick-up on Frazier. Maybe if he stays with AU, we'll have a few years to play with all the different variations of 'Down Goes Frazier'.

There's more than one person on the message board in question alluding to this as if there's something to it. Hence the "they."

How 'bout YOU guys stay classy and quit either agreeing with people spreading ridiculous gossip or leaving it up on the board for the whole world to see. I would say it's beneath you, but I'm not so sure that's true anymore.

I actually think this was one of Tiber's more respectable contributions to the forum. Of course, that's a pretty low bar. Kind of like saying "the most honest thing Petrino has ever said."

:)

Oh, BTW, they've stooped now to spreading gossip about Kiehl's father...saying Kiehl's running to Gus because he needs a better father figure than the one he has. They're a piece of work.

Is this a mass opinion that I'm somehow oblivious to, or did you find some kid spouting off and convert it to 'they'?

You stay classy.

Nice pick-up on Frazier. Maybe if he stays with AU, we'll have a few years to play with all the different variations of 'Down Goes Frazier'.

There's more than one person on the message board in question alluding to this as if there's something to it. Hence the "they."

How 'bout YOU guys stay classy and quit either agreeing with people spreading ridiculous gossip or leaving it up on the board for the whole world to see. I would say it's beneath you, but I'm not so sure that's true anymore.

I believe it's a generally accepted practice to take down disparaging remarks in recruiting forums... maybe not here, but in more heavily-trafficked forums relevant to their respective fanbases. Kids will be kids but parents need to moderate from time to time.

I thought I would try and spruce your little board up here by having another fan-base represented during the off-season...

Calm down Tiber. We enjoy the back-and-forth.

You can bet it won't be Arky defenders downing Frazier. Petrino and his 49th rated recruiting classes won't be taking anybody's QB down.

Well, he could move up. But right now, QBs aren't ranked high on the list overall. The top QB on the list is Jeff Driskel at #31. Second is Braxton Miller at #56 and then Frazier at #62. So he's the third ranked QB in the nation right now according to Rivals. And if anyone has the opportunity to make a move up the list, it's a QB that has the ball in his hands virtually every offensive snap.

I'll also never understand the star ranking system. Out of all the thousands of high school kids playing football, and they rank this kid the #3 QB in the entire country, how is he NOT a 5* already? I don't get it.

I'll also never understand the star ranking system. Out of all the thousands of high school kids playing football, and they rank this kid the #3 QB in the entire country, how is he NOT a 5* already? I don't get it.

Well, being the #3 QB in the nation shouldn't mean automatic 5-star. What if you don't deem the QB class this year to be as deep or as polished as previous years overall?

5-stars are relative to the class as a whole. Last year's QB class sucked and didn't have anyone come even close to 5-star status. The #1 QB last year was ranked 63rd on the Top100.

• 7 months later...

Wow!This kid is going to be something to watch.

Archived