AU vs. Clemson (Game 7)

Was it caught or dropped??

that call down the line was HORRIBLE. It clearly hit his glove while he was in FAIR territory and even hit in fair territory.

foxhall has been tossed....he's letting that first place umpire have it.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT coming up to bat bottom 8th. bammer leads 10-8.

that call down the line was HORRIBLE. It clearly hit his glove while he was in FAIR territory and even hit in fair territory.

Dropped.

That is a terrible terrible call. How do you miss that? We just got hosed. I am suprised Pawloski did not get tossed I guess he preferred Foxhall

be gone.

GT coming up to bat bottom 8th. bammer leads 10-8.

Dropped.

He was still in fair territory when it hit his glove and it dropped in fair territory by at least 2 feet.

Yea where the hell is the 1st base ump? We would have one in a runner on 2nd nobody out. Crap like that I wonder why we dont use replay.

He was still in fair territory when it hit his glove and it dropped in fair territory by at least 2 feet.

It looked like it was less than a foot inside the line where it dropped to me, but still clearly fair.

Yea where the hell is the 1st base ump? We would have one in a runner on 2nd nobody out. Crap like that I wonder why we dont use replay.

The 1st base ump ran down the line and looked right at it, still effed up the call.

he was running down the line to actually make a call and still screwed it up. I would definitely like to see replay in baseball at the college level.

he was running down the line to actually make a call and still screwed it up. I would definitely like to see replay in baseball at the college level.

At least in the tournament.

Quick question: I heard the radio guys are boycotting for some reason. What is the reason.

Mummey grounds out. Clemson wins 13-7.

Quick question: I heard the radio guys are boycotting for some reason. What is the reason.

Boycotting what?

Archived