AU vs. Clemson (Game 7)

Auburn gets a strikeout to end the inning. Clemson strands a runner at 2nd. going to bottom 6th clemson leads 8-6

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, the pitcher for Auburn, Zach Blatt, is a sophomore. He waved off the first two signals from the Ryan Jenkins, a 5th year senior, prompting Jenkins to go have a talk with him on the mound. Blatt then delivers a tailing fastball on the outside corner for strike three looking.

Lesson: Listen to your elders, son. :)

Dang it. Hit batter, bases loaded. 1 out. Stupid thing is, we brought Luckie (a leftie) in to face a leftie and hopefully force a double play. Now he's got to face a right hand batter with the bases loaded

well, clemson opened the game up a bit, but its not over yet. 11-6 Clemson. Let's go Auburn.

This is why I do not care for college baseball as much as MLB. Lack of pitching depth + aluminum bats=bad baseball.

How I would love to see a 1-0 2 hitter once in a blue moon.

This is why I do not care for college baseball as much as MLB. Lack of pitching depth + aluminum bats=bad baseball.

How I would love to see a 1-0 2 hitter once in a blue moon.

On the other hand, if you've got a good batting team, you're never out of the game.

HOME RUN! Clemson 11-7.

unbelievable. ground out to first and they get a double play throwing home after stepping on the bag at 1st.

Archived