Entry Level Mechanical Engineer

AURainman

The company for which I work is interested in hiring another Mechanical Engineer. Neptune Technology Group makes water meters and develops wireless technologies to help meter reading be smoother for utilities. We are set up in Tallassee, AL (only 25 miles from Auburn). I live in Auburn and commute. If you are interested, PM me.

Neptune Technology Group, Inc. in Tallassee, Alabama is a leading manufacturer of water meters and reading systems in North America. This operation has the following immediate openings:

Mechanical Engineer

Job Description: Entry level Mechanical engineering position in Research and Engineering. The successful candidate will be expected to gain a working knowledge of Neptune products and work as part of a team to complete design and product validation projects. The successful candidate will have 1 to 5 years of work experience in product development and a BS in Mechanical Engineering. Experience with plastic injection molded parts, electronics packaging and Pro Engineer is desired, but not a requirement. Engineers in this position will begin their careers working with other engineers on design projects and will be expected to progress into project leaders.

Requirements: BS degree in Mechanical Engineering

Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V

Archived