more thread derailment from tiber

tiber

I can't wait for :au: to trounce Ark. at JHS to shut this guy up

Arkansas is worse than Miss. St. and South Carolina...I look for them to be at the bottom with Ole Miss when it's all said and done.

Who's the fat boy in your slide comic?

Bottom with Ole Miss... that's funny.

To be perfectly honest this thread along with the Dyer vs. Lat thread have just become embarrassing. This is the auburn family, do we really need to argue with Arkansas fans about trivial garbage? Come on.

If you've ever hit up some boards that cater to multiple fanbases based off the conference you will find that for some reason Arkansas fans have a major Aubcession.

They like to discuss how poorly we have done here and there and how overrated the program is etc etc, and I will give them credit for taking advantage of us when we are down and for stepping it up some years. Yet despite us being this poor undeserving always over ranked team quite a few (a majority I'd say) of them like to justify the level of their program by using their wins over us as a standard.

Its what you get from them, lot of trash trash trash and if they manage to win they are worse than Pavlov's dog. If they lose see em in a year or two (depending on preseason predictions) after they make a you still suck and the ref's cheated us post. Someone is always out to get them, either the refs or the SEC as a whole (so they claim succession to the big 12), or the entire state of Texas (which is why they came to the SEC).

Tags should read The Paranoid State instead of the Natural State, though paranoid is their natural state.

Good with screen names though, will give em that.

I can't wait for :au: to trounce Ark. at JHS to shut this guy up

Arkansas is worse than Miss. St. and South Carolina...I look for them to be at the bottom with Ole Miss when it's all said and done.

AU will not trounce Ark, but I do think they will win. Ark will score some points.

Bama is definitely beatable this year.

Probably not by you guys, but beatable.

Just remember, you are playing Auburn IN Auburn, and probably at night. We are something like 20-2 in wins there. Someone else can give the exact number. But you get my point.

Bama is definitely beatable this year.

Probably not by you guys, but beatable.

Just remember, you are playing Auburn IN Auburn, and probably at night. We are something like 20-2 in wins there. Someone else can give the exact number. But you get my point.

I believe that the record is 21-4 in night game in JHS.

I believe that the record is 21-4 in night game in JHS.

It's 22-4 in night games at home now after the South Carolina game.

Archived