more thread derailment from tiber

tiber

Bama is definitely beatable this year.

Probably not by you guys, but beatable.

Ah, the sound of inflated pork rind expectations whooshing out of the balloon. An annual ritual.

Ah, the sound of inflated pork rind expectations whooshing out of the balloon. An annual ritual.

Early season hype... rah rah... then

44-23

Who's annual ritual is that?

Oh.

What nerve, y'all have them on the ropes only to get bitch slapped, and you come saying we can't beat them? That is funny...stupid pig

44-23

Oh.

Dude, whose QB was hyped all summer as a Heisman candidate, who just completely choked? Arky was hyped more in preseason than Auburn.

44-23

Oh.

Not ours. You're letting a couple of good years go straight to your head like everything else.

44-23

Oh.

Not ours. You're letting a couple of good years go straight to your head like everything else.

It's exactly yours.

You have new coaching, we have new coaching.

Our new coaching (mostly with players left over from Nuttless) is ripping your program on an annual basis.

It's a God thing. LOL

It's funny how you guys win a couple of games after dropping 4 of the previous five, but yeah, "annual ritual."

Keep telling yourself cute bedtime stories while enjoying the company of MSU, Ole Miss, Vandy, UK and South Carolina as the only teams not to win an SEC title since expansion.

It's funny how you guys win a couple of games after dropping 4 of the previous five, but yeah, "annual ritual."

Keep telling yourself cute bedtime stories while enjoying the company of MSU, Ole Miss, Vandy, UK and South Carolina as the only teams never to win an SEC title.

New coaches, mental midget. I know it's hard for you to comprehend.

Keep living in the past though... a team that went undefeated and still didn't have the respect to get the title because of your puss schedule.

How many more times does Cheezwhiz leave Alabama this year?

LOL

44-23

Oh.

It's exactly yours.

Our new coaching (mostly with players left over from Nuttless) is ripping your program on an annual basis.

It's a God thing. LOL

Arky has new coaching? Say what? Petrino is in his 3rd year with your little piggies, blaming Nutt is long gone, you keep hanging on to those excuses to help you sleep.

44-23

Oh.

It's exactly yours.

It's a God thing. LOL

Arky has new coaching? Say what? Petrino is in his 3rd year with your little piggies, blaming Nutt is long gone, you keep hanging on to those excuses to help you sleep.

What excuse? Petrino is in his 3rd year, and so far he's beat up on your poor squad. He did it with upper-classmen held over from Nutt. Exactly what I said.

Who exactly is needing an excuse?

Keep telling yourself cute bedtime stories while enjoying the company of MSU, Ole Miss, Vandy, UK and South Carolina as the only teams never to win an SEC title.

Keep living in the past though... a team that went undefeated and still didn't have the respect to get the title because of your puss schedule.

LOL

More fairy tales from the absolute kings of the puss OOC schedule.

When's the last time you went undefeated? Were you even born? I mean, even Ole Miss was relevant at one time but that and a dollar might get you a cup of coffee. You've played our new coach once and suddenly you think you own him? Man, they make a particularly strong brand of weed up that way.

LOL

Your joke of a team didn't exactly help our SOS.

LOL

Funny, maybe you should take your advice and stop looking at last year. This is a new year and last year's accomplishment is gone... Oh and who's team almost lost to Georgia who just got killed by Mississippi State? Judging by the common opponents so far, sounds like Auburn's got a good chance of winning this year. Plus add 3 points for the home advantage.

We're going to make the piggies cry wee wee wee all the way home.

You know watching that game yesterday it was apropos watching those two knuckleheads on the sideline.

You have Nick Saban, who as former Dolphin and current Miami radio host Jim Mandich dubbed "a giant piece of turd," V Bob Petrino

who Warrick Dunn said of "he was just a bad guy," facing each other. Sorry when it comes to character I take Chizik any day over either one

of these guys. Hell Mandich said he wanted to fight Saban.

Sincerly, I wonder each day how either one of these guys considering their track record are able to recruit. I mean if Petrino came to visit

my son my first question out of the gate would be considering your track record for jumping jobs how do I know your going to be here all four or five years my son will be.

For Saban I would say considering your track record of dishonesty how do I believe a word you say?

I seriously wonder how the hell these guys can coach and recruit. I could just see Bob Petrino telling his team, "you gotta face adversity head on,"

oh really coach kinda like you did in Atlanta when you bolted for the exit the first chance you could get?

Or Saban, lecturing who was it Lebron, on how to treat an franchise with respect and honor. Oh really like you did Huizenga and the Dolphins.

I did hear Chiz on Rome this week and to paraphrase him he said he was soo happy to win a championship for Mack Brown because he is everything

that is good and right with college football after working for him on a daily basis for two year. Doubt the same could be said for either

one of these guys.

LOL

Funny, maybe you should take your advice and stop looking at last year. This is a new year and last year's accomplishment is gone... Oh and who's team almost lost to Georgia who just got killed by Mississippi State? Judging by the common opponents so far, sounds like Auburn's got a good chance of winning this year. Plus add 3 points for the home advantage.

We're going to make the piggies cry wee wee wee all the way home.

44-23

Oh.

It's exactly yours.

It's a God thing. LOL

Here let me help you pig boy. Dictionary.com Go look up the word ANNUAL. Since that may be too much to ask of you, I'll help: Definition: Annual: : occurring or happening every year or once a year. Now, if that score you put up is an "annual" thing, how come you only have 2 consecutive wins? What about the previous 5 games?? Auburn took 4 of those, yet you don't mention that. What about the overall series? If its an annual thing how does Auburn lead the overall series?? I know that's a lot for you to process, so feel free to have the librarian help you.

Your new coaching has beaten our new coaching ONCE...look that one up too pig boy...ONCE... exactly how does that translate into an annual basis?? Again, refer to the definition given to you above. We can all tell you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but must you come here and validate it with every post??

LOL

More fairy tales from the absolute kings of the puss OOC schedule.

When's the last time you went undefeated? Were you even born? I mean, even Ole Miss was relevant at one time but that and a dollar might get you a cup of coffee. You've played our new coach once and suddenly you think you own him? Man, they make a particularly strong brand of weed up that way.

Titan, Arky only has ONE undefeated season in their history (with a minimum of 8 wins), but it was WAAAAAYYYYY back in 1964. Pig boy, our SOS was #5 in 2004, but I don't expect you to understand that because it requires actual research. You just bought in to what the media wanted you to think like most everybody else. Besides, were you even born in 2004?? You do realize that the preseason #1 and #2 teams NEVER Lost all season, right?? But wait we did have arky on the schedule that year perhaps they brought down our SOS??? I mean we only beat them 38-20 that year. Oh wait, that once again destroys that annual thing pig boy was talking about earlier. Sorry pig boy...you lose.

To be perfectly honest this thread along with the Dyer vs. Lat thread have just become embarrassing. This is the auburn family, do we really need to argue with Arkansas fans about trivial garbage? Come on.

To be perfectly honest this thread along with the Dyer vs. Lat thread have just become embarrassing. This is the auburn family, do we really need to argue with Arkansas fans about trivial garbage? Come on.

Thank you :au:

I can't wait for :au: to trounce Ark. at JHS to shut this guy up

Arkansas is worse than Miss. St. and South Carolina...I look for them to be at the bottom with Ole Miss when it's all said and done.

Archived