Cam doesn't appear on "Fox and Friends" for interview

jaredm2012

So, I guess Cam was supposed to be interviewed today on Fox News? I didn't know, but it sounds like they were expecting him and he was a no show.

Various tweets about it... I didn't actually watch, but according to another forum it sounds like they were kinda calling him out on the show.

No Cam on Fox and Friends? WTH!

Win the Heisman, blow off interviews. Nice move, Cam Newton. They're waiting for you at Fox and Friends....

Is cam newton gonna snub his fox and friends supporters? Disappointed!!!

Hey @AUAthletics @AuburnU get your #Heisman winner Cam Newton out of bed and over to FOX & Friends. We promised our viewers.

For the record, I honestly don't care if he blew them off, because Fox News (Sports) doesn't deserve to hold Cam's jockstrap, imo.

If he made a commitment he should be there but who scheduled him to be on tv at 9 in the morning on a Sunday , the morning after he wins the heisman. I didn't do poop last night and I still didn't wake up till 915.

Good job, Cam.

Kilmeade is a worm. He's always been a goofy, unprofessional, 2 bit poser on that show. Never saw the sports blog bit he does, so this only makes my prior view of him all the more valid.

If he made a commitment he should be there but who scheduled him to be on tv at 9 in the morning on a Sunday , the morning after he wins the heisman. I didn't do poop last night and I still didn't wake up till 915.

incorrect after foxsports has a paid writer on that staff that went on a personal witch hunt on cam just to get his little weenie hard i dont care what he scheduled for them they dont deserve to sit in the same area code as cam

incorrect after foxsports has a paid writer on that staff that went on a personal witch hunt on cam just to get his little weenie hard i dont care what he scheduled for them they dont deserve to sit in the same area code as cam

Why should Cam stoop to their level? He could have and should have declined from the get-go.

Why should Cam stoop to their level? He could have and should have declined from the get-go.

so standing someone up for a interview after they drug you and your families reputation through the mud and made an impression on him the public will never let go based on un proven facts and second hand un-named sources are the same things. im sorry buddy but thats not stooping to their level

Not only did FoxSports and Fox's Cryin' Kill-me Brian Kilmeade trash Cam Newton, but that weasel from Fox and Friends tried to blame Auburn for some lacky at UAT getting fired over the music played at the Iron Bowl. While soe at Auburn complained, that whole PR disaster at the Crapstone is all theirs.

I must say, I just went to foxsports.com and the only thing about Cam Newton winning the Heisman is about wether or not he will be able to keep the Heisman. There is no story about him winning the Heisman. I would say that's some media bias going on there and I don't blame him if he stays away from Fox Sports.

Maybe we don't have the whole story, but if it was just a matter of not wanting to do the show, Cam should have just declined. Saying you will be there and then being a no-show makes him look bad, not them.

Cam has way too much class to agree to a booking and then blow it off, no matter how little class the media outlet has. There has to be more to this story we don't know about. Stay tuned....

Good for Cam. Fox and Friends has to be the WORST program on television. I'd rather watch reruns of a coked up Billy Mays pitching oxyclean with the volume turned up to 11.

Is it too far fetched that he told them no and this is how they reacted to make him look worse? They couldn't do it on the show since he declined, so what the hey, try this, Cam Newton, you devil, puppy-kicking, kitten murderer.

Is it too far fetched that he told them no and this is how they reacted to make him look worse? They couldn't do it on the show since he declined, so what the hey, try this, Cam Newton, you devil, puppy-kicking, kitten murderer.

That's a possibility, and I hope you're right. To say you'll be there and not show is stooping to their level.

That's a possibility, and I hope you're right. To say you'll be there and not show is stooping to their level.

That's all I'm saying.

There is NO comparison whatsoever between what they did to Cam and what he did to them. NONE

There is NO comparison whatsoever between what they did to Cam and what he did to them. NONE

exactly!!! We know cam didnt just giggle and say watch me stand them up but if he had something better to do or something came up who gives a **** that he skipped out on them. that is not stooping to their level grow up

That and I really doubt that Cam just didn't show up on his own accord. If he wasn't there, I'm guessing there is a good reason, and I'm guessing Auburn had something to do with that.

Archived