One (1) BCS Championship Ticket **SOLD**

WES71

We will have one (1) extra BCS Championship ticket, in the middle of the Auburn section and acquired through the Auburn Ticket Office. It will probably be in Section 135 about row 18 as our other tickets are located there, when we get the ticket early this coming week I will edit post for exact ticket location.

I have sold extra tickets through this and other Auburn ticket forums numerous times, these are legitimate tickets and you will not have to worry about being in the Auburn section or a counterfeit ticket.

I will be asking market price which appears to be be around $1,100 for good lower level tickets in the Auburn sections. So price will be $1,100 OBO, and we will need to meet in the Atlanta area this coming week or use PayPal and ticket shipping. I travel a good deal and so want to make this deal before Christmas, so if seriously interested, shoot me an e-mail (mjruss@bellsouth.net) and let's work something out.

TICKET HAS BEEN SOLD......

We will have one (1) extra BCS Championship ticket, in the middle of the Auburn section and acquired through the Auburn Ticket Office. It will probably be in Section 135 about row 18 as our other tickets are located there, when we get the ticket early this coming week I will edit post for exact ticket location.

I have sold extra tickets through this and other Auburn ticket forums numerous times, these are legitimate tickets and you will not have to worry about being in the Auburn section or a counterfeit ticket.

I will be asking market price which appears to be be around $1,100 for good lower level tickets in the Auburn sections. So price will be $1,100 OBO, and we will need to meet in the Atlanta area this coming week or use PayPal and ticket shipping. I travel a good deal and so want to make this deal before Christmas, so if seriously interested, shoot me an e-mail (mjruss@bellsouth.net) and let's work something out.

You know what I really think. Scalpers can go f Off.

You know what I really think. Scalpers can go f Off.

And you most certainly have a right to your opinion, as I do to sell a football ticket for market price when I have been a scholarship donor since 1984 and made some significant contributions to the AU football program through the years (not even counting the "new" TUF per seat charge). One reason we contribute like we do is to have the opportunity to acquire away/bowl football tickets directly through Auburn, and everyone has that same choice we made in 1984. I wish you the best of luck in your search for affordable tickets, and War Eagle.

$1100 is ridiculous. I can honestly say if i had a ticket to sell i would take face value and thats it. especially to a fellow auburn man/woman.

I usually sell my tickets at face value but why does anyone begrudge someone getting more tham the so-called face value of a ticket when he can. My total accumulated donation to Tigers Unlimited is over $30,000 for the PRIVILEDGE of buying the tickets. So why is bad for anyone to try to recoup what a ticket has REALLY cost him?

And for sure there is nothing wrong with selling a ticket to a broker/scalper for market value. I sold two tickets this week, one to an Auburn friend for the $325 I paid for it and the other to a scalper for $800. If I had more I would sell them for whatever I could get unless it was a good friend. Just being an Auburn fan don't hack it. Why is it assumed by some that just because they are Auburn grads/fans they are entitled to buy at face value. If you think that way my response is you had the same opportunity to contribute to TU and get tickets just like I did.

I usually sell my tickets at face value but why does anyone begrudge someone getting more tham the so-called face value of a ticket when he can. My total accumulated donation to Tigers Unlimited is over $30,000 for the PRIVILEDGE of buying the tickets. So why is bad for anyone to try to recoup what a ticket has REALLY cost him?

And for sure there is nothing wrong with selling a ticket to a broker/scalper for market value. I sold two tickets this week, one to an Auburn friend for the $325 I paid for it and the other to a scalper for $800. If I had more I would sell them for whatever I could get unless it was a good friend. Just being an Auburn fan don't hack it. Why is it assumed by some that just because they are Auburn grads/fans they are entitled to buy at face value. If you think that way my response is you had the same opportunity to contribute to TU and get tickets just like I did.

There is nothing wrong with it at all. I'm sure there have been plenty of times where you lost money and sold a ticket for less than face value because the market would not pay face. I know I have. And face isn't even what it costs to get a ticket when you include the season ticket donations.

$1100 is ridiculous. I can honestly say if i had a ticket to sell i would take face value and thats it. especially to a fellow auburn man/woman.

If he offered the ticket for face, there would be 30000 people that would want it. How would he pick who to sell it to?

If he offered the ticket for face, there would be 30000 people that would want it. How would he pick who to sell it to?

I don't know.

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone. War Eagle.

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone. War Eagle.

Not to worry. No offense. I know who you are and you got them at face value(LOL).

People who scalp tickets for a living can bite my shiny metal ass.

With that said, I have no problem with someone selling their own tickets for more than face. People that whine about that should have a nice cup of shut up and start buying their own season tickets.

Where were you when I had 10 LA-Monroe tickets to dump ? I had to give them away. Did I cry about the eight or nine hundred that I got nothing for ? No.

If you will buy all my extra directional school tickets for face value next year, I will sell you my extra IB tickets at face. No ? I didn't think so.

People who scalp tickets for a living can bite my shiny metal ass.

With that said, I have no problem with someone selling their own tickets for more than face. People that whine about that should have a nice cup of shut up and start buying their own season tickets.

Where were you when I had 10 LA-Monroe tickets to dump ? I had to give them away. Did I cry about the eight or nine hundred that I got nothing for ? No.

If you will buy all my extra directional school tickets for face value next year, I will sell you my extra IB tickets at face. No ? I didn't think so.

HAha...Isnt that the truth.

You know the good friends we sold our tickets to (who offered us $500 each and we took it) are the same people that paid us face to come with us to 2 other games earlier this year. (even though tickets were going for less than face on gameday in Auburn).

All of you who would never pay more then face to a season ticket holder, how many of you would gladly pay less than face and not give it a second thought that we paid over face for those tickets???

Archived