Auburn vs. LSU

AUBURNJAC

Ross gets a steal and lays it in and gets fouled. Tigers up 3, Ross to shoot 1....timeout fake tigers

Woo! Another amazing come-from-behind win in the SEC! Its really sad we started off that slow, though. Is it too mmuch to ask for a blowout win??? Oh well, 5th seed in Atlanta! Go get 'em guys!

:au:

The overall record doesn't show it, but this team has gotten better and continued to play hard. After the non-conference portion of our schedule, I wasn't sure that we'd win a single league game.

We get Georgia first in ATL.

The overall record doesn't show it, but this team has gotten better and continued to play hard. After the non-conference portion of our schedule, I wasn't sure that we'd win a single league game.

We get Georgia first in ATL.

We definitely got better for sure. We may have a poor record to show for it, but quite a few of those losses were close games.

We lost to:

UNC Asheville by 1 (70-69 in OT)

Presbyterian by 3 (62-59)

LSU by 7 (after the worse half of basketball in Auburn history I'm sure...6 points)62-55

Florida by 5 (45-40)

uat by 10 (68-58) and at the buzzer by 2 (51-49)

Arkansas by 9 (73-64 and inside the last 5 seconds (57-55)

Georgia by 9 (81-72 but it went into overtime)

That's 9 games that we realistically could have won but came up a little short.

With a year of experience, no seniors on this team and the players we have coming in next year, we could turn all those games above into wins next year. The two transfers are going to be a huge help.

Archived