AUFAMILY front page

jaredm2012

Ok this has been bugging me forever. Who is that/what is the number on the jersey in the background image on the front page? For the life of my I just can't seem to figure it out.

Yeah, it does look like an '02' on the front of the jersey.

My first guess would be Cam, but there's obviously no '0' on his jersey.

32 ?

82 ? Pretty sure it's not Jay Wisner.

It's actually 52 (Antonio Coleman). We photo-shopped the 5 - it's frowned upon to use images that can identify current players. Even though AC is no longer a current player, he was at the time. If you notice the header on the Forum, Dyer's name has been removed from his jersey as well. Same concept.

Ok, thanks! I thought it was something I should easily know, so I never asked =) Good point about blotting out the numbers. I definitely thought it was "02" but couldn't recall any "02" jerseys.

It's actually 52 (Antonio Coleman). We photo-shopped the 5 - it's frowned upon to use images that can identify current players. Even though AC is no longer a current player, he was at the time. If you notice the header on the Forum, Dyer's name has been removed from his jersey as well. Same concept.

Even though there's no number or name, I'd bet a million bucks that's Coach Gene Chizik holding the Crystal Ball high (on the lower right).

:big:

Archived