Gimel President chooses AU!

RunInRed

Auburn picks up commitment No. 13 in South Carolina DE Gimel President. President held offers from Clemson, S. Carolina, Notre Dame, VT...

@AuburnRivals

Gimel.jpg

Gimel President, DE

Mt. Pleasant, SC

6'3 / 240 / 4.6

Offers:

Clemson, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Florida, Tennesee, UCF and Virginia Tech, among others.

Junior Season Statistics:

83 tackles, 37 solo tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 9 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, and 1 interception.

Personal Statement:

I am currently rising a senior at Wando High School in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina. I am an effective defensive end because of my first step off the ball and my speed to cover a lot of ground. This pass season I was second on the team in tackles and first in sacks. I am working on getting faster and bigger this off season. I am also very hopeful about playing college football in the near future.

http://recruit-match.ncsasports.org/fasttrack/client/RecruitingProfile.do?method=getRecruitingProfile&clientID=34578

247Sports 3*

Rivals 3*

Scout 3*

This guy may be rated a 3* but check out his offer list! The offer list pretty much establishes President as a top-notch prospect. It sure didn't take us long to fill the slot Shanks didn't want.

Ladies and Gentleman, the PRESIDENT! lol Welcome to the Auburn Family!:cheer:

This guy may be rated a 3* but check out his offer list! The offer list pretty much establishes President as a top-notch prospect. It sure didn't take us long to fill the slot Shanks didn't want.

:thumbsup:

War Eagle, Gimel!

Great get, as our coaches scour the country...welcome, Mr President...and WAR EAGLE!!! :au::homer:

Hail to the Chief! Does he maybe project as a LB for us?

I'm told that the coaches are thinking DT.

Where in the world is Gimel and do they play american football there? How is their President young enough to qualify?

Jokes.

Archived