2015 5* RB Jacques Patrick (FSU signee)

RunInRed

Got an offer from Auburn Tigers!!! #Blessed

@jacques_patrick

Just spoke with 2015 Orlando (Fla.) RB @jacques_patrick, Auburn offered him tonight. Florida and Florida State have also offered Patrick.

@JHokanson

7_419780.jpg

Jacques Patrick, RB

Orlando, Florida

6'2 / 200

He ran for 1,162 yards and eight touchdowns as a freshman at Orlando East River and should improve on those numbers now that he'll be the centerpiece of Timber Creek's offense in 2012…It is early, but Patrick has the size and quickness to become an elite prospect as long as he continues to add bulk and produce.

http://blogs.orlando...rip-to-florida/

Ao9RDQvCAAA8Psr.jpg

Ap127FLCAAAH0Pf.jpg

sb7ho8.jpg1060676.jpg

1060675.jpg

His running style reminds me of Mike Blakely. I just like seeing a highlight film like this one with YAC vs the traditional long runs through 4 lane highways the line opens up for the running back.

UCF needs to fix that leaning goal post. I'm surprised FSU has never tried leaning it over to right just a little too.

Film looks good but many holes were because of #77 on his o-line! Might want to look at that big boy also.

77 is a MAULER

Maybe cause he is? Has a long way to go before real recruiting. Maybe a stupid question but does this really happen a lot offering someone so early?

:lol: I misread the thread title, I thought it said 2013...wow 2015 so he was born in 1997 or somewhere around there? :blink:

I'm getting old.

I like his running style. He needs to work on how he takes hand-offs. Most of the time, it didn't appear that he has his inside hand high but he is just a freshman, so I'm sure that will change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is the running back AuburnKnight blocks for. We do have a shot at this kid.

Highly touted Orlando Timber Creek RB Jacques Patrick has narrowed his list of 47 FBS college scholarship offers to 10 schools, doing so during a Sentinel video shoot Tuesday, his 17th birthday.

His narrowed list of schools, in alphabetical order, is: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Tennessee and UCF.

Patrick, the No. 1-ranked player in the Sentinel’s 2015 Central Florida Super60, wore an FSU sweatshirt to the video shoot, but said the Seminoles were not necessarily his favorite team. He laughed and said he was “cold.” He also said he was paying tribute to the BCS National Champion Seminoles.

The 6-foot-2, 225-pounder said he would like to make a decision by late September or early October, but will push that back if he cannot take all of his allotted five official recruiting visits before then

Patrick ran for 2,153 yards and 30 touchdowns this past season, putting him over the 5,000-yard mark for his high school career. As a sophomore, he had 2,032 yards and 29 touchdowns, and his freshman year, during which he played at Orlando East River, he rushed for 1,162 yards and eight touchdowns. His three year total is 5,347 yards and 67 rushing TDs.

http://www.orlandose...,0,2541721.post

This is the running back AuburnKnight blocks for. We do have a shot at this kid.

Highly touted Orlando Timber Creek RB Jacques Patrick has narrowed his list of 47 FBS college scholarship offers to 10 schools, doing so during a Sentinel video shoot Tuesday, his 17th birthday.

His narrowed list of schools, in alphabetical order, is: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Tennessee and UCF.

Patrick, the No. 1-ranked player in the Sentinel’s 2015 Central Florida Super60, wore an FSU sweatshirt to the video shoot, but said the Seminoles were not necessarily his favorite team. He laughed and said he was “cold.” He also said he was paying tribute to the BCS National Champion Seminoles.

The 6-foot-2, 225-pounder said he would like to make a decision by late September or early October, but will push that back if he cannot take all of his allotted five official recruiting visits before then

Patrick ran for 2,153 yards and 30 touchdowns this past season, putting him over the 5,000-yard mark for his high school career. As a sophomore, he had 2,032 yards and 29 touchdowns, and his freshman year, during which he played at Orlando East River, he rushed for 1,162 yards and eight touchdowns. His three year total is 5,347 yards and 67 rushing TDs.

Great info golf.

Look at golf. Cruitin' junkie man !

Thanks golf. The next beer is case is on me.

• 1 month later...

Archived